TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

A reliable insider claiming that she will release music this year.

i mean, if we can't believe when sky herself is the source... :emma:

A reliable insider also said she was releasing a covers EP and that never materialized (not Eclipse's fault it was killed for whatever reason) but it just goes to show it's not out until it's out

BzhmW.png

15 hours ago, drewby said:

A reliable insider also said she was releasing a covers EP and that never materialized (not Eclipse's fault it was killed for whatever reason) but it just goes to show it's not out until it's out

This. 

Her label could plan the releases for the whole year and spend tons of money on promo or whatever... But if she says "no" then everything gets scraped and she will blame everyone but her 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

This. 

Her label could plan the releases for the whole year and spend tons of money on promo or whatever... But if she says "no" then everything gets scraped and she will blame everyone but her 

i don't think that's the case... in fact, i think she's not releasing anything due to the label not spending any money on her projects

did anyone buy the CAP 7402 magazine with her interview in it ?? All the pictures are online but not the interview yet 

idk this project seems like a lost cause and there's a lot of he said she said whose responsible for past shelved albums etc. It really just seems like an extremely soured label relationship but she's also a self fulfilled prophecy at this point so it could be a mix of both 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

8 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

i don't think that's the case... in fact, i think she's not releasing anything due to the label not spending any money on her projects

Her label spent so much money in two shelved albums she chose not to release even tho she already recorded her vocals and did photoshoots.

They could give her a lot of support and money for the music she wants to release (compared to those albums she didn't like yet recorded) and if she changes her mind at the very last moment and decides she wants to scrap it and begin again, she would do it even though they already support her with her original vision until the very end. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, paradiso said:

she wouldn't last a day in the kpop industry

Sky Ferreira = Red Velvet

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, paradiso said:

more like cl after 2ne1 disbanded

This is so true ? 

PLACE YOUR BETS:

Will Sky be fuming when she sees Halsey's new album cover with her titties out?
I can already see her posting something passive agressive haha

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

PLACE YOUR BETS:

I hope so... We need some celebrity entertainment

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

13 hours ago, EXODUS said:

PLACE YOUR BETS:

The #DidItFirst post is imminent :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: