TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky should just finish the album and then let us know, so then we could flood all Capitol Records social medias with comments and maybe a specific tag...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Find it interesting that Sky's friend Patrick Sandberg wished her a happy birthday with the caption 'your album is incredible! I can't wait for @capitolrecords to release it very soon' and Sky reposted his story. Hopefully this implies the album is done and things are actually starting to move forward with the label. Alternatively it could just be a positive affirmation but I prefer to believe it's finally coming based on what insiders have been hinting at too? 

49 minutes ago, hillsideboy said:

Find it interesting that Sky's friend Patrick Sandberg wished her a happy birthday with the caption 'your album is incredible! I can't wait for @capitolrecords to release it very soon' and Sky reposted his story. Hopefully this implies the album is done and things are actually starting to move forward with the label. Alternatively it could just be a positive affirmation but I prefer to believe it's finally coming based on what insiders have been hinting at too? 

I wish it's true too! It would be great for Sky to be able to release the album in the span of the next 12 months and then move on from the label I guess?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, hillsideboy said:

when did he post that? i cant find his profile

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

46 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

when did he post that? i cant find his profile

In July 8th, it was on his stories

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

The question is... Will it be called 'Masochism' or will be a brand new title? 

Here's the tricky situation because:

A) if she keeps the title, it will be super fitting because everyone (she, the fans, the producers, the writers, the label, her team...) sure has been suffering during this release wait ? 

B) If the album is not worth the wait, everyone will relate the title 'Masochism' as something announced back in 2013 and that has been in the making for so many years now. So maybe it would be smarter if a new title is chosen and say it was a brand new project that was crafted in a year or two. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

The question is... Will it be called 'Masochism' or will be a brand new title? 

Here's the tricky situation because:

A) if she keeps the title, it will be super fitting because everyone (she, the fans, the producers, the writers, the label, her team...) sure has been suffering during this release wait ? 

B) If the album is not worth the wait, everyone will relate the title 'Masochism' as something announced back in 2013 and that has been in the making for so many years now. So maybe it would be smarter if a new title is chosen and say it was a brand new project that was crafted in a year or two. 

Honestly, I hope she keeps "Masochism", Sky prob won't change it because now it's a matter of honour

I really don't think there is any chance of this album not being worthy. Like, everything she shared over the last years slapped so much...

2 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Honestly, I hope she keeps "Masochism", Sky prob won't change it because now it's a matter of honour

I really don't think there is any chance of this album not being worthy. Like, everything she shared over the last years slapped so much...

Yeah, the only thing that's not worthy is her release schedule.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Yeah I truly believe she'll keep the title because it doesn't feel like the project really... changed a lot. She just didn't produce it (? lol) all at once. It's probably a concept that's been hanging around her head since 2014. NTMT took many changed because it felt like restarting from scratch most of the time (as you can hear from As If -> Ghost -> Final album). 

31 minutes ago, May said:

Y’all remember when this song leaked and ppl were trying to pass it off as sky?

it’s such a fucking bop, I wonder what happened to her .

OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD, AND SHE REALLY SOUNDS LIKE SKY

I search her name and this song is the only one that she has released and o didn't found any social media...?

4 hours ago, 88AYM said:

Masochism is her biopic.

This whole wait has been the art happening.

It's meta.

This has been said so so so many times, and still hasn't lost its power. 

Sky, what a visionary. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Halsey will release a fucking IMAX movie ?

Now, i'm offended as a Sky fan...

17 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I can imagine Sky fuming hahaha 

And fucking Capitol couldn't secure two music videos for Sky directed by Petra Collins. 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

tenor.gif

sky rn

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I can imagine Sky fuming hahaha 

And fucking Capitol couldn't secure two music videos for Sky directed by Petra Collins. 

wait what ? am I missing something??

First we feel; then we fall.

More than 6 months without any Sky leak...

That's a record!