TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 7/23/2021 at 11:42 PM, KimKaDAB said:

Coutney Love saying she have Sky Ferreira stories ¿¿¿¿?

Lol i really need to hear these

I swear that hag has to insert her ass everywhere. She's famous for everything besides her music although she has a couple of decent songs. 

Sky gives me recovering drug addict vibes based on her Instagram selfies. 

I still can't get over that I wasn't on Tumblr in 2013 when I was a young teen but at the same time I would be so insecure for not having where to buy soft grunge and pastel goth clothes and a having a shitty android camera. :oic3:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

why would she do that? for it to never be released lmao :rip: 

Good point haha 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 7/23/2021 at 10:42 PM, KimKaDAB said:

Coutney Love saying she have Sky Ferreira stories ¿¿¿¿?

Lol i really need to hear these

I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of her (CL) mouth tbh

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE

She needs so much a TikTok viral ?

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

tbh all her songs pre-Ghost are very very fitting for TikTok

At this point she should allow her label to release her shelved pop albums on spotify and get out of contract and call it a day.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

23 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Everything Is Embarrassing, Red Lips, Voices Cary and maybe You're Not The One are Tiktok material. 

Red Lips especially. 

watch me start a viral trend :gasp:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

#FREESKYFERREIRA free her from herself  

this is basically what guardian is about 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, alkolmoldah said:

Everytime I see a notification for this thread I'm literally shocked like y'all refuse to let this die and I'm honestly impressed :worship:

We just drag her out the prop cupboard to make jokes about her when their is no news …we are all such bullies ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

58 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We just drag her out the prop cupboard to make jokes about her when their is no news …we are all such bullies ?

We love to hate her but we all know we are going to be impressed once she releases something, anything.

Just came in here to say that it's sad Sky was shelved. She deserved so much better! The label must have not been happy with Night Time My Time's performance, or didn't know how to market her or something. She's probably locked in a multi album deal, but is shelved, and can't get Capitol to greenlight anything from her. 

I do have hope that they'll actually let her release something at the 10 year mark. :poordat:

Spoiler

01. Downhill Lullaby

02. Mourning After

03. Gaslight

04. Masochism

05. Finders Keepers

06. Pretty Dull

07. Last Of The Famous International Playboys

08. Vitriol Kisses

09. Touch

10. Don't Forget

11. All My Lovers Die

12. The Life

13. I Pray For Rain

14. Descending

Spoiler

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

It's crazy. For sure she'd *never* get anything like a Hit of sorts, but it's just clear that she does have a "cult following". I have no ideia if her ideas are too expensive for Capitol to pay knowing there will be no return and then they can't get a deal, or what the fuck goes on, but it feels like there's no agreement between both parties.

The way she always tries to paint it as "I'm a perfectionist" "not releasing til it's right" and also knowing that she's pretty much a visual artist... I can't imagine any other reason.

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:
  Hide contents

01. Downhill Lullaby

02. Mourning After

03. Gaslight

04. Masochism

05. Finders Keepers

06. Pretty Dull

08. Vitriol Kisses

09. Touch

10. Don't Forget

11. All My Lovers Die

12. The Life

13. I Pray For Rain

14. Descending

Hide contents

i would love this if it was real :trisha:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:
  Hide contents

01. Downhill Lullaby

02. Mourning After

03. Gaslight

04. Masochism

05. Finders Keepers

06. Pretty Dull

08. Vitriol Kisses

09. Touch

10. Don't Forget

11. All My Lovers Die

12. The Life

13. I Pray For Rain

14. Descending

Hide contents

I feel like Voices Carry, Legends, and Guardian deserve to be on this. She said on Instagram back in October 2018 that Guardian likely wouldn't be on Masochism, and instead be released separately (as a single?). But it's such a big part of the Masochism era already imo, it deserves to be on the album :ohno:

I believe Pretty Dull was for the Night Time, My Time rerelease she spoke about, and not Masochism. But it's not like we're getting either.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥