TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Masochism could become a legend but she just refuses to drop itย :trisha:

ย 

I probably exaggerate but if it weren't for the general stan culture, its unreleased status would make it an icon like The Beach Boys'ย Smile.

ย 

Watch her release Sky Ferreira Presents: Masochism in her 60sย 

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 hours ago, honeymooncherryangel said:

God somebody knows anything about the song1 snip on her soundcloud? I'd commit a crime to hear that song.

ย 

Song 1 has been suspected for a really long time back in the day to be "Cherry Bomb" because it was such an infamous unreleased. There's nothing to know about it besides the fact that it was supposed to be onย Cry Baby and that it's most likely called "Cobra" (produced by Bloodshy & Avant).

Finally, an end to this dreadful and cruelย leak drought and of course Sky Tonia Ferreira is the one to banish it, keep them coming girls!

sky-ferreira.gifย 

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP:ย 

01 Suckerย 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Loveย 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

ย 

Keep the leaks coming yasย 

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

21 hours ago, honeymooncherryangel said:

God somebody knows anything about the song1 snip on her soundcloud? I'd commit a crime to hear that song.

That snippet still sounds so amazing and intense, could be one of her best electropop songs. I hope I get to hear it in full before I die :(

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

I wish I Want Blood leak too

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

I just want Pretty Dull, bitch teased it so hard so many times and even was recorded for the Newtown Sessions but it was chose not to be included in the video.ย 

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

Do you guys think the DL MV is already done or Sky was just telling us about her dreams to the future?

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

10 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Do you guys think the DL MV is already done or Sky was just telling us about her dreams to the future?

ย 

She was just teasing plans that didn't concrete.ย 

ย 

She always says stuff like "I'm planning two music videos for future singles" and years after we see nothing.ย 

ย 

Truth be told. The only way Sky releases a music video or a song is because she does it during the heat of the moment. She sucks at planning.ย 

ย 

At this point she really should pull a "How I'm feeling Now" and record something for a month and release it right away.ย 

38 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

ย 

She was just teasing plans that didn't concrete.ย 

ย 

She always says stuff like "I'm planning two music videos for future singles" and years after we see nothing.ย 

ย 

Truth be told. The only way Sky releases a music video or a song is because she does it during the heat of the moment. She sucks at planning.ย 

ย 

At this point she really should pull a "How I'm feeling Now" and record something for a month and release it right away.ย 

I wish she could do this, but I think Capitol doesn't give her studio time anymore, and she can't afford book studio time at this moment

6 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I wish she could do this, but I think Capitol doesn't give her studio time anymore, and she can't afford book studio time at this moment

charli built a studio in her home, it's not that expensive. if she really cared about singing/making music she would have done it already.ย 

ย 

she could pull a prince and release under a different name in protest to capitol if that was the only issue she was having.ย 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

8 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™d get a return on her investment usingย a MacBook w/garage band and an Amazon microphone.ย