TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

20 minutes ago, Townie said:

Her fans def should be called Masochists

did we ever have a name? i just called them/us ferarri's because that one twitter account she hated a long time ago that would pretend to be her

2 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

naur. she'll be coming. just wait :makeup: i got the source:makeup:

I'm gonna trust you sis 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 9/20/2021 at 8:13 AM, KimKaDAB said:

Jorge is soooooo good, his new album is one of my favorites of this year

Also yall should check Down In Flames from him, Sky was supposed to be featured but it didn't happen, but that song is so fucking amazing

JGBxxra.gif

A fellow jorge stan, TASTE :gurl: His whole discography really is just gold jvVqQoX.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 hours ago, 301 said:

did we ever have a name? i just called them/us ferarri's because that one twitter account she hated a long time ago that would pretend to be her

No we don't because a celebs needs to give two shits about their fans to at least name them. 

But Masochists sounds perfect. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

14 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

Honestly, i believe in you

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

At this point i really think that rumour that Sky was broke is true...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

At this point i really think that rumour that Sky was broke is true...

Maybe not broke but with many many debts 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

She isn't broke, she's lazy. Even Azealia Banks who don't have any contract with major label has money to fund late night garage sessions.

But Azealia was/is way more succesful and famous than Sky...

On 9/22/2021 at 5:59 PM, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

Screenshot-20210924-213340-com-instagram

So, 14 days from now on something might happen 

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

It's everything up to the label...

We need to flood Capitol's social media rn

Omg Downhill Lullaby alternative version is finally coming ?

2 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

We need to flood Capitol's social media rn

They probably don't even remember her existence so I wouldn't expect them to know she's got a new song on the way :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 9/25/2021 at 5:35 AM, EXODUS said:

I’m surprised at how many people are enthused. I assumed people were over her constant coy teasing. She used to like comments saying “like this if something is coming 20xx” all the time. The 14 days is gonna turn into a month, and that will turn a few months…. and then a few more… and before you know it, it’s been 2 years. 

Edited by Monsef

On 9/25/2021 at 4:35 AM, EXODUS said:

wooow, blaming the label again!! so groundbreaking 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

This time I will believe in Sky, but I really don't think she will get the answers in 14 days.

She said in july/august that she was waiting for the label give her a date to release her new single, maybe this is the answer she is waiting... Like... She's already waiting for months, they will not give her a date now...