TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, May said:

tbh yeah like what’s the point anymore :awkney: if the album does ever release , then what ? Another 5, 6, 7 years of waiting for the album after that ? 

there are many musicians throughout history who just released 1 great album then never released a follow-up . it’s best to just think of Sky as one of them at this point :oprah3:

I wouldn't even care about Sky if she didn't have posted snippets of the songs some years ago... I just need that songs, after I get them I will just pretend she retired forever

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

We can say anything about Sky, but let's be real, she is kinda of a pop music expert, almost all of her songs sounds like instant classics and have great choruses, she knows what she's doing with her sound

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I wouldn't even care about Sky if she didn't have posted snippets of the songs some years ago... I just need that songs, after I get them I will just pretend she retired forever

wth is your avi :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, May said:

wth is your avi :toofunny:

Is Chuu from the kpop group Loona and behind her the Trojan Horse

There's no context to this

1 hour ago, DaddyKnows said:

The main drama is because Hakan (Eclipse) hates her and wants everybody to hate her in the same intensity as he does. He's been harassing and obsessing over her for YEARS, she saw everybody calling herself a "fraud" and he made a whole thread about that, when she did absolutely nothing to deserve that.

His name is Hakan? What else do we know about him? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Is Chuu from the kpop group Loona and behind her the Trojan Horse

There's no context to this

the way i didn't think there was a story to this and just went with the all these years omg.

we should just have the orbits start a prayer circle for sky while they're still praying for bbc's ugly ass ?

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i don't really know, but eclipse was exposing her talking about finding writers demos of ntmt songs and saying she didn't write them at all

really? what eclipse exposed was Legends and another unreleased song. I only know of two justin raisen demos.

What the hell is this about writer’s demos for NTMT songs? This was never even discussed, we have no demos of these songs and we don’t even have Sky’s earlier mixes of a couple of NTMT songs meant for ‘I Will’ and ‘Wild at Heart’.

19 minutes ago, Jord said:

What the hell is this about writer’s demos for NTMT songs? This was never even discussed, we have no demos of these songs and we don’t even have Sky’s earlier mixes of a couple of NTMT songs meant for ‘I Will’ and ‘Wild at Heart’.

This, I wanna know too. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Monsef said:

really? what eclipse exposed was Legends and another unreleased song. I only know of two justin raisen demos.

2 hours ago, Jord said:

well, maybe i got things mixed up! my bad 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

10 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

We can say anything about Sky, but let's be real, she is kinda of a pop music expert, almost all of her songs sounds like instant classics and have great choruses, she knows what she's doing with her sound

Somebody needs to push NTMT for younger Gen Z do discover because it has huge potential. The only problem to her is that she's not recommended by the algorithm. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This is very odd bestie …requesting information on someone you don’t know

Erm not really? Just curious who he actually was as it’s been a mystery..what’s so odd about that? Do you think I’m the FBI investigating him or something ? Lol 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Erm not really? Just curious who he actually was as it’s been a mystery..what’s so odd about that? Do you think I’m the FBI investigating him or something ? Lol 

Its a mystery because he’s a person just like us silly! :P I’m sure you would be pretty uncomfortable too if strangers on a pop forum started asking sensitive questions abt u and ur life in a random thread, but I digress 

6 hours ago, shady said:

Somebody needs to push NTMT for younger Gen Z do discover because it has huge potential. The only problem to her is that she's not recommended by the algorithm. 

We need Charli D'amelio or Adisson Ray to do a goofy dance for any Sky song