TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

ms ferrari was in my dreams last night...she was doing a concert on zoom and nobody turned up LMAO

I've never dreamed her but once 13 Beaches, I think, was randomly playing in my head while dreaming so I just vibed to in a middle of the dream plot :beyonce:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

LMAOOO I dream about her today too

She was on the trending topics because they found her on Tinder, I was soooooo embarassed for her ? and it's not even that deep, she just wanted a rich boyfriend

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

LMAOOO I dream about her today too

She was on the trending topics because they found her on Tinder, I was soooooo embarassed for her ? and it's not even that deep, she just wanted a rich boyfriend

why isn't she on raya ? 

edit this was a dream and not real life trending. i'm stupid 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

13 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

ms ferrari was in my dreams last night...she was doing a concert on zoom and nobody turned up LMAO

The way this would probably happen is sending me :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

Nobody turned up because nobody believed she was doing a concert 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Nobody turned up because nobody believed she was doing a concert 

Or because she would not release the *new* songs she would perform there :oic: 

Pitchfork just posted an article about the 200 most important artists of their first 25 years as a magazine and Sky Ferreira is included

That's cute

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

19 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Pitchfork just posted an article about the 200 most important artists of their first 25 years as a magazine and Sky Ferreira is included

That's cute

They really be pushing her to release Masochism by giving her the status she wants. C'mon, Sky, do something.

Next Pitchfork articles:

20 best female artists that released an album in 2013

100 artists with the letter S

50 best artists named Sky

15 best albums that were never released by female artists that are also models

Best albums called "Masochism" made by artists named Sky Ferreira

59 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Next Pitchfork articles:

20 best female artists that released an album in 2013

100 artists with the letter S

50 best artists named Sky

15 best albums that were never released by female artists that are also models

Best albums called "Masochism" made by artists named Sky Ferreira

Pitchforks top 10 filthy little liars a list she would finally reach the top of 

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

That's cute

I wonder who’s friends with her there because  there’s no way they (or anyone, really) remembers her lol

21 minutes ago, Monsef said:

I wonder who’s friends with her there because  there’s no way they (or anyone, really) remembers her lol

I mean, if we remember her...

I think they like her because of Everything is Embarassing, Dev sent the song already finished to them and Pitchfork leaked to the world with exclusivity. And she also showed some Masochism tracks to them

A minute of silence for that promised NTMT special edition vinyl reissue with an album outtake as an exclusive bonus track. 

It's been already two or three years since that lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

A minute of silence for that promised NTMT special edition vinyl reissue with an album outtake as an exclusive bonus track. 

It's been already two or three years since that lol

I was really expecting a NTMT + Ghost + NTMT SideB + Pretty Dull and Guardian ?

4 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I was really expecting a NTMT + Ghost + NTMT SideB + Pretty Dull and Guardian ?

I really need Pretty Dull in my life, it's such a good track 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde