TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 10/9/2021 at 7:42 AM, Terrence Loves Me said:

she's basically just a model/part time actress at this point, her music career is not it

This 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, sweetener said:

I pray for rain remains a lost classic (that should’ve been released in 2019) :crai:

All to myself kinda ate harder with it's one verse/chorus. Pray for Rain's production sounds too demo-y and dinky for me and not in a cute way.

1 hour ago, DaddyKnows said:

Some Masochism files are actually edited and transcoded by the same guy who leaks everything like that so he'll always have the OG ones.

Also, they won't leak in its true form anytime soon, since only a very limited group have them.

Hoarding unreleased music that doesn't belong to you is such a weird choice for me... But nothing like selling/trading it. It's so ridiculous.
But then again, most of this is gotten through hacking so I can understand why they don't just post it out in the open...

IDK, I hate knowing the existance and flow of music that I can't have access to (but hear snippets of, know the titles of) just because I don't belong to those fake cult discords and won't trade nudes/money for mp3s

11 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

Some Masochism files are actually edited and transcoded by the same guy who leaks everything like that so he'll always have the OG ones.

Also, they won't leak in its true form anytime soon, since only a very limited group have them.

That’s bizzare and incredibly aggravating. I would bet that the reason they aren’t sharing the OG leaks is for them to feel exclusive, because that’s the exact reason the clique Charli hackers refused to leak certain songs.

So, it seems nothing happened again. 

What happened to whatever was coming surely this soon? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

So, it seems nothing happened again. 

What happened to whatever was coming surely this soon?

In the ntmt 10 yrs bday she will realize that Capitol will never set her free and she'll just give up and leak the album 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

In the ntmt 10 yrs bday she will realize that Capitol will never set her free and she'll just give up and leak the album 

I want her to do that, I want her to be so fucking angry at Capitol that she decides to leak anonymously everything she has ever recorded while on Capitol. 

18 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I want her to do that, I want her to be so fucking angry at Capitol that she decides to leak anonymously everything she has ever recorded while on Capitol. 

what a fucking serve that would be

negAbhB.png

On 10/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, 88AYM said:

Hoarding unreleased music that doesn't belong to you is such a weird choice for me... But nothing like selling/trading it. It's so ridiculous.
But then again, most of this is gotten through hacking so I can understand why they don't just post it out in the open...

IDK, I hate knowing the existance and flow of music that I can't have access to (but hear snippets of, know the titles of) just because I don't belong to those fake cult discords and won't trade nudes/money for mp3s

I don’t know a single person who “trades nudes” for songs, thirsty stans will offer them to people like they’re actually gonna send someone that sloppy unreleased material...You’re not entitled to someone’s personal music library. People with rarities have every right to enjoy something that was given to them or they personally worked hard to get (unless they’re hackers)...you wouldn’t even be able to enjoy the bulk of tracks that actually have surfaced it weren’t for people who ‘trade’ circulating them. Besides that obvious fact, it’s the artist’s responsibility to share the art they poured their heart into themselves, not some fans. Be grateful for what you DO have & the fact that you even got to hear two different versions of “Pray For Rain” regardless of the bitrate. People will beg for information & then say the person is bragging when they shine light on something they can’t share...the entitlement in this post is 50 shades of tacky:wtfney:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

52 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Be grateful for what you DO have & the fact that you even got to hear two different versions of “Pray For Rain” regardless of the bitrate.

They really did us a favor emulating the sound of a dingy cassette player so we could get the full Masochism experience in all its 80(kbp)s inspired glory :defeated:

9 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I don’t know a single person who “trades nudes” for songs, thirsty stans will offer them to people like they’re actually gonna send someone that sloppy unreleased material...You’re not entitled to someone’s personal music library. People with rarities have every right to enjoy something that was given to them or they personally worked hard to get (unless they’re hackers)...you wouldn’t even be able to enjoy the bulk of tracks that actually have surfaced it weren’t for people who ‘trade’ circulating them. Besides that obvious fact, it’s the artist’s responsibility to share the art they poured their heart into themselves, not some fans. Be grateful for what you DO have & the fact that you even got to hear two different versions of “Pray For Rain” regardless of the bitrate. People will beg for information & then say the person is bragging when they shine light on something they can’t share...the entitlement in this post is 50 shades of tacky:wtfney:

Why do even people go to great lengths to own someone's unreleased material anyway? Do they have better things to do? Demos and unreleased songs sound unfinished, they're usually not that good. I usually prefer fully finished released music than leaked. Plus it's easier to stream it. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

19 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I don't have to be grateful of something that wasn't given to me, but that was just found. I thank the people who share links with me, and that's it. Nobody's "God" for having access to files, I'm not the one who's entitled... what's tacky is the idea of acting like some sort of overlord for having those things and actually requesting money and/or nudes (that kind of people exist and I have come across more than a couple of them) is just an inferiority|superiority complex demonstration. 

"Working Hard" okay, define that for me. How is stealing stuff "working hard"? And how is just slowdripping by leaking snippets, sometimes tagged, and sharing info on things that can't be fact checked, a "good act".

I'm not picky about bitrates, it's stuff we weren't supposed to get in the first place so every leak is a blessing lol but I don't think you get my point at all.

I'm not being self indulgent, nor think that I am "entitled" to get anything. My post is not about that... 

It's about people flaunting and making leaks about the leakers and their recognition to boost some twisted ego complex, instead of appreciating the music or sharing it with people without so many conditions and complications. And if you can't share it because you know you can get in legal trouble for it, then don't share a fucking snippet or leak the lyrics to be replied with "omg pls leak dis!!11!111" just to feel "requested".

23 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Just sent her this as a comment on her recent story where she tagged Capitol 

Y'all should do the same, maybe she will be like "oh... My fans will love me again"