Sky Ferreira

15 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Y’all really still hung up on this girl… it’s over… it’s been over for years

downhill lullaby still fire as fuck though… her best song by far

it’s not over her label is just ran by ugly ass men 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

it’s not over her label is just ran by ugly ass men 

Oh sure it's men and not Sky's crack addiction ruining another album release.

1 minute ago, Sis said:

Oh sure it's men and not Sky's crack addiction ruining another album release.

i don’t even know how to reply to this….. you’re grabbing shit out of thin air and it’s laughable 

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Sis said:

Well some men just aren't into women that do crack

that’s the part that you’re making up? where’s tangible evidence that she does crack and why do you seem to be joking about it anyway? even if she did, addiction is a serious problem and you’re insensitive as fuck. her boyfriend was caught with heroin but she didn’t even do it. fuck off now lol

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, bigspender said:

that’s the part that you’re making up? where’s tangible evidence that she does crack and why do you seem to be joking about it anyway? even if she did, addiction is a serious problem and you’re insensitive as fuck. her boyfriend was caught with heroin but she didn’t even do it. fuck off now lol

The way you've just presented the proof that she's an addict. The only person that needs to fuck off is you, you're probably a toxic gay man yourself or an angry lesbian with pink hair and a mustache.

I hope you never get any new Sky Ferreira music. Immature little kids in this thread. :lmao:

User was warned for this post

25 minutes ago, Sis said:

The way you've just presented the proof that she's an addict. The only person that needs to fuck off is you, you're probably a toxic gay man yourself or an angry lesbian with pink hair and a mustache.

I hope you never get any new Sky Ferreira music. Immature little kids in this thread. :lmao:

i’m not either of those unfortunately, and if i was why would you care or try to stereotype me as if it’s relevant to the subject? and no proof was provided. it’s your “worst lanaboards user nominee” era. and notice how none of your posts has likes on it but all of mine do? no one agrees with you so this is clearly not your space to voice your opinion. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

Just when I think ure gone for good u always come back :facepalm: tf

literally the most annoying user…… the things they’ve said and they’re behavior on this thread is unacceptable and toxic for other lanaboards members. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

literally the most annoying user…… the things they’ve said and they’re behavior on this thread is unacceptable and toxic for other lanaboards members. 

How the hell have they not been banned yet :crossed: I thought for sure the Huck Toadette thing in the Charli thread would've done it

XPo3CNC.jpg

4 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

How the hell have they not been banned yet :crossed: I thought for sure the Huck Toadette thing in the Charli thread would've done it

we all just need to report their posts. that’s how mods can see it easily. 

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Hummingbird said:

I know you like trolling for real, but you should go back to when you were a nice person, Dennis.

Oh my goodness the sexual tension... get a room!