TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

41 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Yall im seeing red

Yas another gloryfied 30 seconds cameo with little to no lines. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

same energy

PqVloQ6.jpg

So accurate 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Monsef said:

Yall im seeing red

And there goes our opportunity of getting Masochism anywhere in the next three years :hillary:

Show's over gheys, let's go home :pls: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Monsef said:

What if this was the /14 day bullshit she was on about… :/

2 hours ago, Vulture said:

That would just be sick and twisted

Oh crap... 

For some reason i remember when she said that Masochism 1° track would be called Always The Widow, Never The Bride... And then she said she was joking....

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

23 hours ago, Monsef said:

What if this was the /14 day bullshit she was on about… :/

I have a feeling it was but I think this might be a good thing? Maybe she needed the money from the part to finish the album since Capitol sure isn't funding her/it :rip:

26 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I have a feeling it was but I think this might be a good thing? Maybe she needed the money from the part to finish the album since Capitol sure isn't funding her/it :rip:

this sounds familiar :hooker:

but I thought the album was completed like a year ago ? Or at the very least 95% done...

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, sweetener said:

this sounds familiar :hooker:

but I thought the album was completed like a year ago ? Or at the very least 95% done...

they’ve been making her remake it for the past 9 years to keep up with trends. there’s probably hundreds of versions and demos. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

they’ve been making her remake it for the past 9 years to keep up with trends. there’s probably hundreds of versions and demos. 

gross! I thought it would be more due to her perfectionism with the mixes and all of that. A shame about her label situation, 2019 seemed so promising...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

2019 seemed so promising...

When she released Downhill Lullaby and we all thought the album was finally coming after years of delays.....

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

When she released Downhill Lullaby and we all thought the album was finally coming after years of delays.....

I really thought the wait was over and the Era has officially begun... It hasn't fucking begun yet. 

14 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

eever.jpg

:dorothy:

Spill

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson