TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, Volta said:

568icsC.jpgi know a LOT of discogs scalpers are about to be mad as hell!!

I hate to be negative cuz dicogs girls are thieves but this is not happening cuz if ADELE had to wait 6 months for a vinyl factory to print her album then i doubt Sky’s gonna give us anything lol

7 hours ago, blameitonme said:

how the hell is she still in the studio :lange::bebe::trisha:

9 years in the studio.

I'm going to be going through menapause by the time Capitol lets her release album 2. 

Fuck my life. 

giphy.gif

I really want to believe her this time. It's crazy to me that i finished school, went to college, got degree, against my will was taken to an army for a whole year and yet this crusty bitch still giving us false promises about the album  (sorry for my whole life story lmao it's tough shit tbh) 
SKY feruiaera if you reading this LEAK all my lovers die NOW :sky:

3 hours ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Since it's about March, does she mean the single or the album??? :bebe: 

Hide contents

If anything at all lol

Watch her release an EP in March with

1. Guardian

2. Legends

3. I Pray For Rain

4. Down Hill Lullaby 

5. new song

2 hours ago, Vulture said:

1. Guardian

2. Legends

3. I Pray For Rain

4. Down Hill Lullaby 

5. new song

5th song could be Don't Forget and I'd be OK with that :tea:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Leak pretty dull? :) 

Please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 10/30/2021 at 3:46 AM, Volta said:

568icsC.jpgi know a LOT of discogs scalpers are about to be mad as hell!!

I feel like the homegirl is too broke to release vinyl. Also I assume it will have a reasonable shipping price only for US and Canada. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

21 hours ago, shady said:

I feel like the homegirl is too broke to release vinyl. Also I assume it will have a reasonable shipping price only for US and Canada. 

Didn't she pay for the production of the first album with modeling gigs? If Capitol won't support her they need to drop her so she can release her work on Bandcamp. This entire thing is sad. I read that Capitol wasted almost 5 million dollars on Halsey's last album, "If I Can't Have love...." hiring Trent Reznor to produce it and make a film. Once again, another Halsey album that flopped and barely sold. The only album she's ever sold well is Badlands and her biggest solo hit is Without Me. So Capitol are willing to throw away money on Halsey albums but give Sky no type of support. This should be criminal.

On 10/30/2021 at 3:29 PM, Vulture said:

1. Guardian

2. Legends

3. I Pray For Rain

4. Down Hill Lullaby 

5. new song

I take anything at this point. 

19 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Didn't she pay for the production of the first album with modeling gigs? If Capitol won't support her they need to drop her so she can release her work on Bandcamp. This entire thing is sad. I read that Capitol wasted almost 5 million dollars on Halsey's last album, "If I Can't Have love...." hiring Trent Reznor to produce it and make a film. Once again, another Halsey album that flopped and barely sold. The only album she's ever sold well is Badlands and her biggest solo hit is Without Me. So Capitol are willing to throw away money on Halsey albums but give Sky no type of support. This should be criminal.

please not the halsey comparison AGAIN … LET IT GO

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

What are those constant Halsey references about :eyeroll2:

I get it, there have been some animosities between the two (???) but NTMT has a much larger impact and so will Masochism in 2030 and that's on periodt :smokes:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Well, Halsey's debut album was a success and Sky's pre-NTMT work was a flop. Are you aware of her flop pop past? It makes sense that they had no trust in Sky and didn't want to make the same mistake again. It's just how the industry works and it's so frustrating. I love 'If I Can't Have Love...' , it was the first album since Badlands that I adore from Halsey but I was so confused by the sudden extremely high budget. It looked like something Beyonce would do. You think that Halsey isn't that big of an artist but you would be shocked by how much Spotify monthly listeners she has and how much the average person knows about her. When you put all that together then Capitol investing in her over Sky it isn't that much of a surprise. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Ya’ll acting like it’s a good thing Halsey has released albums..her contrived try hard  music never needed to be released.

just like your opinion never needed to be shared

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever