TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

in another universe Masochism was released in 2020, following Downhill Lullaby. After a month of the release of the album she would surprise release a documentary called "Sky Ferreira: the masochist making of Masochism" where she show us in full details the making of the record and talks about why it took her so long to release it telling her side of the story with all the truths and the teas about the label and shit. The album becomes a sensation and a cult album along with the documentary. A year later she releases "Masochism Side B, part I" with some outtakes and 3 months later she releases the part II with even more outtakes, since she got lots over the years. The fandom would eat and they all lived happily ever after.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

They should leak the Debbie Harry collab too

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

They should leak the Debbie Harry collab too

What is that?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

in another universe Masochism was released in 2020, following Downhill Lullaby. After a month of the release of the album she would surprise release a documentary called "Sky Ferreira: the masochist making of Masochism" where she show us in full details the making of the record and talks about why it took her so long to release it telling her side of the story with all the truths and the teas about the label and shit. The album becomes a sensation and a cult album along with the documentary. A year later she releases "Masochism Side B, part I" with some outtakes and 3 months later she releases the part II with even more outtakes, since she got lots over the years. The fandom would eat and they all lived happily ever after.

Then people start simping over her on Tiktok, Gen Z who were in preschool during NTMT start streaming her music, Her music videos gain 50m views each, she gets invited to SNL and 20m monthly listeners on Spotify. Then Gen Z starts obsessing over soft grunge and early 2010s Tumblr culture like they obsess over 90s and 2000s pop culture. That would be actually nice. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

What is that?

https://popcrush.com/sky-ferreira-debbie-harry-blondie-in-studio/

This is from 2015

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, Voignamir said:

anyone has sky collabs with the jesus and mary chain - Black and Blues & The Two of Us? they just pulled it off from spotify :(

uugh cant believe they did that. They really out there tryna erase Sky from humanity

here u go the Jesus Mary Chain collab in lossless: https://dbree.org/v/c0836d

I used to have the two of us too but I can't find rn 

found it lol https://dbree.org/v/05b48b

5 hours ago, Voignamir said:

anyone has sky collabs with the jesus and mary chain - Black and Blues & The Two of Us? they just pulled it off from spotify :(

24 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

uugh cant believe they did that. They really out there tryna erase Sky from humanity

Why are they pulling these songs? And why are the tracks from Damage And Joy listed on amazon as "Expected September 5, 2036" ?

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08YJ974P6/ref=dm_ws_tlw_trk13

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

2 hours ago, PrettyBaby said:

Why are they pulling these songs? And why are the tracks from Damage And Joy listed on amazon as "Expected September 5, 2036" ?

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08YJ974P6/ref=dm_ws_tlw_trk13

Omg maybe it's Masochism release date :defeated:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

59 minutes ago, Townie said:

Omg maybe it's Masochism release date :defeated:

Sound VERY possible :illumarina:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 hours ago, mintconfetti said:

She’s at least going to put out one song before Primavera right? 

I don't think so :scoff: last time it happened it was called Downhill Lullaby - though it was basically in spring already.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

So I'm organizing all my music into smaller amounts of albums, and I'm left with 23 songs. One is going to be "Cry Baby" and the other will just get added to "Unreleased."  Which should be on Cry Baby and any thoughts on order?

99 Tears

American Dream

Crocodile Tears

Dance Alone

Elevator

First Base

Hallucination (feat. Coco Morier)

Hater Anonymous

Look At You

Obsession

One

Paper Doll

Sex Rules

Shiny Toy

Sick of You

Take it Slow (feat. Cory Enemy)

Too Many Boys

Touch & Go

Traces

Untouchable

Whatcha Gonna Do

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

Spoiler
7 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

So I'm organizing all my music into smaller amounts of albums, and I'm left with 23 songs. One is going to be "Cry Baby" and the other will just get added to "Unreleased."  Which should be on Cry Baby and any thoughts on order?

99 Tears

American Dream

Crocodile Tears

Dance Alone

Elevator

First Base

Hater Anonymous

Look At You

Obsession

One

Paper Doll

Sex Rules

Shiny Toy

Sick of You

Too Many Boys

Touch & Go

Traces

Untouchable

Whatcha Gonna Do

i would put the bold ones under cry baby 

btw, what's crocodile tears and dance alone?

5 hours ago, Voignamir said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i would put the bold ones under cry baby 

btw, what's crocodile tears and dance alone?

They're both fake, so that cuts it down :facepalm:

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

14 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

99 Tears

American Dream

Crocodile Tears

Dance Alone

Elevator

First Base

Hater Anonymous

Look At You

Obsession

One

Paper Doll

Sex Rules

Shiny Toy

Sick of You

Too Many Boys

Touch & Go

Traces

Untouchable

Whatcha Gonna Do

I'd put "Look at You" / "Paper Doll" / "Take It Slow" / "Hallucination" / "Sick of You" / "Shiny Toy" under Unreleased, the rest could be Cry Baby.