This thread is such a kii

hi sky I hope you are reading along:ma:

Spoiler

And I hope you’re mad as hell about it :hottie::true:

7 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

2022 will finally be the year, I can feel it

We will literally begin WW3 before we get #Masochism

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Fiona released her first 3 studio albums in the same time span between Sky releasing NTMT and nothing yet. 

and the jump from 2005-2012 and 2012-2020? it’s really not that uncommon for artists to wait a long time

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, bigspender said:

and the jump from 2005-2012 and 2012-2020? it’s really not that uncommon for artists to wait a long time

Fiona

3 years (Jul. 1996 - Nov. 1999)
5 years (Nov. 1999 - Oct. 2005) 
6 years (Oct. 2005 - Jun. 2012)

7 years (Jun. 2012 - Apr. 2020) 

Sky?

8 years + (Oct. 2013 - Present) 

Fiona's never had a bigger gap than this between albums. :toofunny:

hi everyone! was wondering if anyone here knows any hq links to the nighttime my time b-side ep? i was reading it was released in 2013 but then like taken off streaming services (so i dont think its illegal for me to ask for on here?) i really love Im On Top, Cant Say No and Wearwolf however i really dont wanan rip them from youtube bc shitty quality

13 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

Fiona

3 years (Jul. 1996 - Nov. 1999)
5 years (Nov. 1999 - Oct. 2005) 
6 years (Oct. 2005 - Jun. 2012)

7 years (Jun. 2012 - Apr. 2020) 

Sky?

8 years + (Oct. 2013 - Present) 

Fiona's never had a bigger gap than this between albums. :toofunny:

spill

and also waiting is not a problem when the music is ACTUALLY coming, but with sky it never did.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 hours ago, bigspender said:

what do you not understand about fiona released 3 albums in the time sky released her debut album and now...

We as Sky Ferreira fans have been through more trauma than the US marines I fear.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Guys can somebody please help me with getting a zip from this google drive? https://href.li/?https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Y-eqNGvDiNY1cwVzdsc1VBdlE/edit?usp=sharing 

it has high quality versions of the unreleased stuff i haven't gotten access to it and its been like 7 days. I found the link from this right here:

Sky Ferreira Source (tumblr.com)

and i found that link from this thread actually. the password is: skyferreirasource.tumblr.com and i actually found another link of the unreleased stuff from this website called "dbree" but i am curious to see what is inside the google drive still. thanks also below is the comment i found the tumblr link from

5 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

what do you not understand about fiona released 3 albums in the time sky released her debut album and now...

This! 

Besides Sky is no freaking Fiona Apple 

Sky is pretty much just a random alt pop girl who had released just one critical acclaimed album. 

All her peers (Grimes, Charli, Marina, even freaking Halsey) are more successful than her because they have released more music, even though all of them (except Halsey) have had big issues with their labels yet they found a way to release music for their fans and receive critical acclaim at certain points of their career. 

Is kinda dumb to compare Sky with Fiona just for the waiting time span between albums, when actually Sky has a shitty work ethic compared to Fiona, and Fiona have released many critical acclaimed albums in her career. 

Sky is nowhwre close to Fiona in any criteria (this comes from someone who loves Sky music and just like a few Fiona songs. Her latest album is fire tho) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

This! 

Sky is pretty much just a random alt pop girl who had released just one critical acclaimed album. 

All her peers (Grimes, Charli, Marina, even freaking Halsey) are more successful than her because they have released more music, even though all of them (except Halsey) have had big issues with their labels yet they found a way to release music for their fans and receive critical acclaim at certain points of their career. 

Is kinda dumb to compare Sky with Fiona just for the waiting time span between albums, when actually Sky has a shitty work ethic compared to Fiona, and Fiona have released many critical acclaimed albums in her career. 

Sky is nowhwre close to Fiona in any criteria (this comes from someone who loves Sky music and just like a few Fiona songs. Her latest album is fire tho) 

if you didn't say you loved sky in the end you and I would have to throw hands xD

tumblr_mp8ptjR49t1rcvnkho1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

This! 

sky is a cool girl who doesn't have tons of music out. she's basically hyped up due to scarcity. 

I know she has great taste, the producers and references she's uses are incredible but one of my issues with some of her electro pop demos is that her tone is beautiful but her range is awful. I hope masochism lives up to the hype when it does come out because at this point, she's almost set it up for failure. 

6 minutes ago, homestead said:

if you didn't say you loved sky in the end you and I would have to throw hands xD

tumblr_mp8ptjR49t1rcvnkho1_500.gif

i think most people on here are huge fans, you'd have to be if you still care after all of the delays !! 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif