TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

also i forgot to add in post my above if anyone just wants to email/dm me the unreleased stuff in high quality instead of helping with the google drive. 

thanks xx

3 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

sky is a cool girl who doesn't have tons of music out. she's basically hyped up due to scarcity. 

I know she has great taste, the producers and references she's uses are incredible but one of my issues with some of her electro pop demos is that her tone is beautiful but her range is awful. I hope masochism lives up to the hype when it does come out because at this point, she's almost set it up for failure. 

i think most people on here are huge fans, you'd have to be if you still care after all of the delays !! 

I agree with all you said.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

what do you not understand about fiona released 3 albums in the time sky released her debut album and now...

what do you not understand about all artists are different :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, wildstar said:

Masochism will be better than the Fione albums.. we will win

fiona is a literal legend i don't think you understand the scope of her influence everyone listens to her from kanye to ariana grande from florence to lana 

59 minutes ago, bigspender said:

what do you not understand about all artists are different :toofloppy:

i was responding to a comment that said that fiona took 7 years to release an album saying that in the first 8 years of her career she released 3

also sky not releasing an album is not part of her "plan" or part of her artistry it's just her being lazy lol

I posted this yesterday but i think it got lost in the shuffle and im very in need of these songs! does anyone know  if  there are any hq links to the nighttime my time b-side ep? i was reading it was released in 2013 but then like taken off streaming services (so i dont think its illegal for me to ask for on here?) i really love Im On Top, Cant Say No and Wearwolf however i really dont wanan rip them from youtube bc shitty quality

can't help but have this on replay.

I know ppl already have it, but regardless, we're not so far for the album after all these years. 

she's coming surely, a booking at primavera sound would never fly without an album lmao.

27 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I posted this yesterday but i think it got lost in the shuffle and im very in need of these songs! does anyone know  if  there are any hq links to the nighttime my time b-side ep? i was reading it was released in 2013 but then like taken off streaming services (so i dont think its illegal for me to ask for on here?) i really love Im On Top, Cant Say No and Wearwolf however i really dont wanan rip them from youtube bc shitty quality

i second this. werewolf is one of my favourite songs of all time, if someone has a link to this ep in decent quality i’d be very grateful. it would also save me some time

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

fiona is a literal legend i don't think you understand the scope of her influence everyone listens to her from kanye to ariana grande from florence to lana 

Sky Fereirra better

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Mehh I only like Criminal. Her newest album is weird af, it gives me weird hippy stoner mom vibes. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

These stupid comparisons in this thread have me so fed up :bye: I love Fiona - but there's a Fiona thread. I don't like Halsey, but there's a Halsey thread. I like Sky's music, not her release schedule, and here we are in the Sky thread.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: