TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Remember when we all joked almost 10 years ago that the album would be out in 2023…who would have thought that would be a possible reality 

It's depressing as hell. :dorothy3:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

L word Descending when 

I'm dying for that one and Pretty Dull. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

her description on that Netherlands festival she's playing next year is so funny like..

HER UPCOMING MASTERPIECE ‘MASOCHIST’ (imperfect translation kii) IS CONSIDERED A BEST KEPT SECRET OF HER OWN, ONE WELL WORTH REVEALING WHEN THE TIME IS NIGH.

:toofunny:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

her description on that Netherlands festival she's playing next year is so funny like..

HER UPCOMING MASTERPIECE ‘MASOCHIST’ (imperfect translation kii) IS CONSIDERED A BEST KEPT SECRET OF HER OWN, ONE WELL WORTH REVEALING WHEN THE TIME IS NIGH.

:toofunny:

Seems like the local twink that wrote the description did his homework 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

the fact the festival is also called Best Kept Secret. :lmao:

Only fitting for miss Ferreira to book it :gclap:

That's why they booked her lol

On 12/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

We need a Free Britney style campaign for sky, but .I doubt she has enough fans at this point. Maybe a couple of gays could go stand outside Capitol records with some banners lol

no I've been thinking this... what capitol is doing to her is wrong and doesn't get enough attention 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

ah yes i can't wait for another performance of 24 hours, ain't your right, boys and you're not the one, so excited 

Not mention the mediocre stage presence (I'm being generous). It would've been boring if she went like Doja Cat and every other pop girl but a semi rockstar performance would've been enough. She just walks around slowly like she has barely any experience. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

10 minutes ago, shady said:

Not mention the mediocre stage presence (I'm being generous). It would've been boring if she went like Doja Cat and every other pop girl but a semi rockstar performance would've been enough. She just walks around slowly like she has barely any experience. 

She def has zero charisma on stage. Maybe she's nervous. The same happened with Olivia as well as early Lana. 

19 hours ago, shady said:

no cuz one of my faves performed this way but it was actually good with their aesthetics / sound. Sky's music doesn't really fit the whole stand there & pace around sound. or is that just me? unless shes doing ghost or sad dream then maybe.

EIE and Ghost turning 10😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

17 hours ago, 301 said:

no cuz one of my faves performed this way but it was actually good with their aesthetics / sound. Sky's music doesn't really fit the whole stand there & pace around sound. or is that just me? unless shes doing ghost or sad dream then maybe.

Definitely. I can't imagine Lana being being an energetic ultra charismatic performer. Sky's music style kinda fits to a 90s grunge front woman stage presence, so kinda a half energetic half crackhead vibe. She still needs a new album because fixing her stage presence won't change anything atm. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 12/24/2021 at 8:05 PM, 111 said:

oh look it's 2022... my yearly reminder that this girl is a lying fraud :oprah3:

and yet here you are still talking about her after all these years. if i was sky i wouldn’t even want to release music so you entitled ass holes can get what you want 🤷‍♂️