TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

swear to god all some of you is bitch and moan and complain, even tho sky is finally teasing a new release and has multiple festivals coming up, you complain and complain and complain no wonder this poor girl probably even WANT to give y’all SHIT anymore. maybe if y’all were positive/optimistic about what she’s said she’d finally go through with it and be excited to share with us. she doesn’t owe y’all entitled ass holes anything. (this doesn’t go for everyone some regulars like @EXODUS are a delight in this thread) as for @111 gfys i hope lana sues you for all the leaks.

56 minutes ago, iprayforrains said:

swear to god all some of you is bitch and moan and complain, even tho sky is finally teasing a new release and has multiple festivals coming up, you complain and complain and complain no wonder this poor girl probably even WANT to give y’all SHIT anymore. maybe if y’all were positive/optimistic about what she’s said she’d finally go through with it and be excited to share with us. she doesn’t owe y’all entitled ass holes anything. (this doesn’t go for everyone some regulars like @EXODUS are a delight in this thread) as for @111 gfys i hope lana sues you for all the leaks.

Girl shut the hell up :lmao:

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, iprayforrains said:

Uh huh, I bet Sky actually watches us throwing shit at her lack of releases here in LanaBoards, 'cause I'd safely say this is the place she receives the more hate from.

Smh Disbelief GIF - Smh Disbelief Laugh - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

I think we've been positive/optimistic for YEARS with her but it's normal to lose trust in people after years and years of empty promises. Nothing would be the same if, even if the album wouldn't be announced/released, she just wouldn't mention it either. But she's said "it's coming" more than once, with nothing following it. How can I remain optimistic about it after that? :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, iprayforrains said:

sky log off you have a fucking album to finish

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

If something is out in March, like she "confirmed", then the promo should begin in a couple of weeks.

Unless Capitol or Sky said "NO PROMO" and then we will be lucky if she shares a pre-save link or anything.

But at this point, I won't believe shit until the album is out (won't believe on false starts like Downhill Lullaby)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Guys. Where can i find the "cry baby" album?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 1/5/2022 at 1:53 PM, iprayforrains said:

literally no one asked you anything lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing