TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 1/15/2022 at 6:08 PM, Hummingbird said:

I wish... I'm still waiting for All My Lovers Die to have some sort of studio snippet to leak, lol.

Ew no, don't even speak that into existence :toofunny: leakers hear snippet and they're like

Tmzka Ive Gonna Give The Gays Everything They Want GIF - Tmzka Ive Gonna  Give The Gays Everything They Want Talking Through The Phone - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

And then we ask for the full leak and they are just like

Microsoft Graph · developerro

But yeah I hope any Masochism AMLD leaks :flutter: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ew no, don't even speak that into existence :toofunny: leakers hear snippet and they're like

Tmzka Ive Gonna Give The Gays Everything They Want GIF - Tmzka Ive Gonna  Give The Gays Everything They Want Talking Through The Phone - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs

And then we ask for the full leak and they are just like

Microsoft Graph · developerro

But yeah I hope any Masochism AMLD leaks :flutter: 

Leakers should empathize with this fandom and leak more stuff, they know we have suffered for a decade. Sky work ethic don't deserve fans until she gets her damn head in the game.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Streets saying that Sky auditioned for Madonna's biopic 👀...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Streets saying that Sky auditioned for Madonna's biopic 👀...

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Sky auditions for her own biopic :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 01/17/22 at 6:09 PM, EXODUS said:

Leakers should empathize with this fandom and leak more stuff, they know we have suffered for a decade. Sky work ethic don't deserve fans until she gets her damn head in the game.

its her labels fault. they dont want her to release anything

Roman

On 1/20/2022 at 7:12 PM, Glitter Boy said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Sky auditions for her own biopic :eartha: 

And she would lost the role of herself to Florence Pugh or Elle Fanning 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 1/20/2022 at 10:14 PM, RomanCrystal said:

its her labels fault. they dont want her to release anything

That isn’t true though, what label doesn’t want to make money?  The problem is sky and she is making demands to push the record for a bigger budget and she has delayed working on music numerous times. I’d very much doubt the label are stopping her.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

That isn’t true though, what label doesn’t want to make money?  The problem is sky and she is making demands to push the record for a bigger budget and she has delayed working on music numerous times. I’d very much doubt the label are stopping her.  

everyone clearly has their opinions on what happened/is happening. i personally 1000% believe it’s her record label doing this to her, coming from a musician trying to make it in the industry and knowing how record labels work. but the bottom line is no one truly knows what’s been going on 

giphy.gif

New ALBUM? :judgingu3:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

if she doesnt have a full album out by the end of march i'm fully giving up on the idea of her having a music career like that's gonna be IT. bsdjfh i kinda already did give up on the idea of her releasing new music but i lowkey believe her this time 

qfrWuBl.png