TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

I don't think that snippet it's called Love Street.

I really believe that Love Street it's actually a cover from The Doors, because they're popular and Sky has been really into 70s music for the past years

1 hour ago, junho1015 said:

Ah, so Love street is different from Lips on You? The snippet is for sure Lips on you then? 

Based on the lyrics and the names Sky teased, I think that one is possibly titled Vitriol Kisses

But I don't know why people call that one Love Street and it always got me wondering the same thing.

Spoiler

Maybe when she posted that snippet she used LOVE STREET in the caption? I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, ItGirl said:

Guys, she'll be in Poland 

Also:

The breathtaking Sky Ferreira, whose long-awaited new album is coming this year

The fact this was not written by Pitchfork is sending me. Sounds like something they would write for her.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, ItGirl said:

Guys, she'll be in Poland 

Also:

The breathtaking Sky Ferreira, whose long-awaited new album is coming this year

What the fuck, it is really happening. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I REMEMBER NOW!

Love Street was the title of Sky's visual EP from 2018. She posted lots of photos with "LOVE STREET" on the subtitles by that time on Insta. Also, if you go to her facebook page right now, the title still on her bio

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

14 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i’m staying negative :eartha2:

not setting myself up for disappointment again

Staying with u bestie :madge: I must have it on my library to believe it :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The message that i'm sending is all about meeeeee

And you're descending

I think the silence suits me, it's not about youuuuuuuuu

And you're descending

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson