TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Imagem

Who is this and why is she not saying a damn thing but letting other people snitch about the albummmm im so stressed

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I am still laughing @ that comment that Sky's mom dropping a debut is more realistic than Masochism dropping. 

I'm excited girlies, but like all y'all, I am not going to set myself for disappointment. 

51 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

If she doesn't drop anything on March 1 at 00:00 I'll sue her

ME

but I believe it will be just like when she promised a new release in March

and then appeared by THE END of the month with Downhill Lullaby 

so buckle up...

4 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Imagem

Why is her mom hyping her own daughter more than Sky hyping herself on her IG with more than 600k followers? 

Can we talk about Sky's feed? She really doesn't give a shit. I'm a nobody and still give a shit about my photos yet I'm not addicted to Instagram. By visiting her Instagram there isn't a think that screams "I'm about to make a comeback", but rather "I've given up on life". She posts other people, throwbacks and very bad selfies. It's depressing, like she's living in the past. She really needs to up her IG game by buying a used professional camera (or new if she can afford one) and snapping grungy Pinterest worthy photos. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

8 minutes ago, shady said:

Why is her mom hyping her own daughter more than Sky hyping herself on her IG with more than 600k followers? 

Can we talk about Sky's feed? She really doesn't give a shit. I'm a nobody and still give a shit about my photos yet I'm not addicted to Instagram. By visiting her Instagram there isn't a think that screams "I'm about to make a comeback", but rather "I've given up on life". She posts other people, throwbacks and very bad selfies. It's depressing, like she's living in the past. She really needs to up her IG game by buying a used professional camera (or new if she can afford one) and snapping grungy Pinterest worthy photos. 

Tf? You seen Lanas insta, Skys good-you all need to stop this crap, let’s just hope the albums out.

I give it like a 2% chance of actually happening. It’s not the first time whispered rumors of the long awaited sky album have been out there (in fact I’m not sure her mother hasn’t done this before), so there is literally no reason why this time should be different. 

If she releases Masochism I'm praying it's a long album after all this wait.

We need deluxe tracks and everything... I can't imagine the amount of material she recorded over the years :defeated:the snippets she posted all sound godly

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

If she releases Masochism I'm praying it's a long album after all this wait.

We need deluxe tracks and everything... I can't imagine the amount of material she recorded over the years :defeated:the snippets she posted all sound godly

I don't care if we don't get a deluxe AS LONG AS it's a +14 songs album. A good 14-16 songs would be fine, and I really don't think she will be slapping 2:15 songs in it.

If it exists.

:toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

l will only accept a double album 

We're lucky if we get ONE album, let alone it being double sided, double concept w/e. That would take another 10 years to be done.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

She suggested it before not me hehe

I know lol, but knowing her, she suggested many things that haven't happened yet :toofunny: 

I'm in my delulu era I fear :ohno: 

20 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

l will only accept a double album 

The more songs the better! A double album would be awesome

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕