18 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

my dream masochism rolloutย :flutter:

ย 

jan 31: single announcementย 

feb 7: song + video

feb 28: album announcementย 

march 7: songย + video

march 25:ย albumย :popcorn:

march 26: masochism movie where she has visuals that all link for every songย :excited:

ย 

anywaysโ€ฆ.

ย 

march 8th: preorder forย 16 vinyl variants, 7 cassettes,ย deluxe edition boxset with sky ferreira bondage straps, masochism clothing merch line, and an announcement of a masochism plushie onlyย available exclusively throughย claw machines in Japanย o2xdO2o.gifo2xdO2o.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

1:32โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€2:42

โ‡† | โ—โ— โ–ย โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท | โ†บ

I swear if this actually comes in March I will buy every variant available (although let's be real, it'll be digital only for a yearย :toofunny:)

Guys, don't worry, she is prob mastering and mixing everything, let's not forget that Kanye did that like 5 hours before release Donda

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

If she's just mixing/mastering now, that means either there won't be physicals or we're just getting a single and maybe an announcement in march

I think the physicals will be VERY VERY limited, I doubt Capitol would put money into Sky's work, she will have to deal with this all by herself...

ย 

But I will def buy it as soon as she opens the pre-sales

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

between all the upcoming festival dates and her saying she's not lying, i fear that she may actually be coming... if there's not at least a single out by the end of march i know this thread will become a bloodbath

I don't care, if she doesn't release CDs I'm buying the digital and making one myself :crossed:ย been waiting literal years for this shit not to have it sitting in my shelf :sky:ย 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I don't care, if she doesn't release CDs I'm buying the digital and making one myself :crossed:ย been waiting literal years for this shit not to have it sitting in my shelf :sky:ย 

ย 

if you make a cd can you share the templateย :bebe:

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 hours ago, Jord said:

I understand the anxiety about Sky posting pictures in studios but let's not forget that Sky recorded a couple of songs for NTMT shortly before it was announced. I'm sure she'll be using songs from like 2015-2016 but we'll still have super fresh material.

ย 

Let's keep our fingers crossed because she teased March before and also there are a lot of festivals happening, I'm sure they wouldn't do a [mini] "tour" like this without a proper release in the works.ย 

i really hope so she can't scrap love street like that it would be so wrongย :read:

ย 

9 hours ago, KillForLove said:

If she's just mixing/mastering now, that means either there won't be physicals or we're just getting a single and maybe an announcement in march

Yeah, I don't know if the worldwide vinyl shortage is cleared but even Adele had to wait 6 months.

On 1/23/2022 at 10:54 PM, Ceremonials said:

i have a feeling that there's probably no " singles " on the album so if it comes, it's going to come in one drop. like i'll believe it when i see it but there's no point of building hype anymore; if it's truly done and capitol hates her or whatever they'll be no physicals and no promo just a random digital release. march first is a tuesday tho so i'm not sure about that.ย 

ย 

but her mom has been proven as much of a liar/enablerย so i'm not convincedย 

wait LMAO really? even her mom?ย any specificย instances?

On 1/23/2022 at 8:51 PM, Kristian Karlsson said:

Might not make the cut or idk but I'd love to hear a finished version of Voices Carryย 

Voices Carry is still one of her most amazing coversย :poordat:ย I remember Sky spoke about the final version and said it had added synths/guitars. I wonder if she'll ever release that

๐•€ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ