5. I Blame Myself

But besides Kristine (sorry) I really like all of the songs :true: 

Mine would be:

1. I Will
  2. Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)
  3. Ain't Your Right
  4. Boys
  5. Night Time, My Time

I Will is just... so empowering, so energetical, so fierce... The very last spasm of energy on NTMT before falling in love and falling in space. The chorus gets me every time. SHE WILL, BITCHES!

1. Night Time, My Time
2. You're Not The One
3. Boys
4. Omanko
5. Heavy Metal Heart

But honestly the whole album is so good, one of my all time fav. I just wish she'd have replaced I Blame Myself with Everything Is Embarrassing

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, teenangst said:

IMG_4833.jpg

shes a rebel heart?

IS THIS REAL???

Because if it is... Goodbye guys I will never be mentioning the name of this h03 ever again in my life

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

I was the person she had a feud with :burn:

You're living legend!

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

IS THIS REAL???

Because if it is... Goodbye guys I will never be mentioning the name of this h03 ever again in my life

I don't understand, what does that mean?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

There's a white supremacist flag on her jacket:

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/confederate-flag

Oh fuck, thanks for explaining. 

Well, it's not surprising, after all she is friend with Ariel Pink (they worked together for the song "My Molly"), he was there during the Capitol Riot supporting Trump 

https://www.thefader.com/2021/01/07/ariel-pink-john-maus-trump-capitol-building

Also, Chloe from the band Nasty Cherry and the band Kitten was there, that was the reason the band Nasty Cherry went on hiatus because the rest of the members kick her out. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

my top five from Night Time, My Time are

I Blame Myself

24 Hours

You’re Not the One

Boys

Night Time, My Time

also let’s talk about the fact that Werewolf could’ve been such an amazing song on NTMT if it was like this version (and obv more of NTMT-esque production on it) i just think that the version we have is too cute, if that makes sense

21 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Well, it's not surprising, after all she is friend with Ariel Pink (they worked together for the song "My Molly"), he was there during the Capitol Riot supporting Trump 

A shame My Molly is seriously one of her best. :ohno: Ariel also worked on Mashocism tracks, we need them. preferably in a way where he gets no $

28 minutes ago, teenangst said:

A shame My Molly is seriously one of her best. :ohno: Ariel also worked on Mashocism tracks, we need them. preferably in a way where he gets no $

Hopefully a massive leak. 

God knows the Little Ferraris deserve a mega leak. 

We have many old demos in MySpace quality, other demos that sound glitchy, we have many many shelved albums worth of material... 

At this point I rather have everything prior NTMT leaked instead of a new album lol

11 hours ago, bigspender said:

that actually has me shook…… i know i’m going off topic of the thread so this will

be my last post abt her but she blew up on tik tok and basically every social media and got nominated for album of the year at the grammys last year and won plenty other album of the year awards

I don't have a tik tok! 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif