TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I'm pretty sure he was allowed to send this snippet - he 100% respects Sky. Maybe it was Sky who started second-guessing this idea immediately; it's typical of her to post an ig story and delete it within minutes.

1 minute ago, AOK said:

I'm pretty sure he was allowed to send this snippet - he 100% respects Sky. Maybe it was Sky who started second-guessing this idea immediately; it's typical of her to post an ig story and delete it within minutes.

Yeah if they posted it it surely means Sky approved it / asked them to.

Oh my gosh the snippet is AMAZING. I have a little more hope now.

4 hours ago, masochismxcx said:

SkyFUpdates posted another snippet of Descending last night and then deleted it 5 minutes later

https://dbree.org/v/406236

OHMYGOD AAAAAAAA I CAN EVEN BREATHE AAAAAAAAAAAHER VOICEEE

Sky stop using SkyFUpdates as scapegoat challenge

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

something i haven’t seen anyone mention is the fact that grace jones, who recently selected sky to perform at meltdown fest, wrote extensively about her own poor experience as an artist signed to capital records back in the late 80s-early 90s in her memoir. could be coincidental i just thought it was interesting!

Just now, EmptyPromises said:

don't put that out there!!!

But I think she and that account are cool. Maybe they're posting what she sent them :)

knowing her i doubt she would give her songs to someone after all the excuses about the impossibility of releasing during christmas/a pandemic/everything else. especially after she confirmed she has a release date set 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Well, there is 11 days left, let's hope something gets released. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is he gonna post a Don't Forget snippet too?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

16 minutes ago, wildstar said:

Why would Sky ask that person to post a snippet and then delete it 5 mins later :toofunny: idk I wanna believe the best but this just seems weird.

I hope this doesn't make her scrap anything..

How can you scrap something that you have been working on for 9 years? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

How can you scrap something that you have been working on for 9 years? 

Lmao. I get if maybe a whole song leaks that sucks but imagine making a track you really love and worked hard on, hours writing and in the studio, and then some potato quality phone recording of 10 seconds leaks that under 100 of your die hard fans will hear and deciding to scrap it completely based on that...

Sky's a perfectionist but she's not insane