TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I came here to vent!

I love Sky’s music and everything she does, but she needs to apologize if she doesn’t drop anything. Sky herself has hinted at a March drop and is aware of fans expecting something. Sure, she doesn’t owe us anything, but don’t troll us if you’re not dropping anything. She’s way past the ‘mysterious’ drop and the ‘subtle’ hinting. It’s been a decade. At this point it’s just rude.

We need to lock this thread if nothing happens. 

3 minutes ago, MezcalPapi said:

I came here to vent!

I love Sky’s music and everything she does, but she needs to apologize if she doesn’t drop anything. Sky herself has hinted at a March drop and is aware of fans expecting something. Sure, she doesn’t owe us anything, but don’t troll us if you’re not dropping anything. She’s way past the ‘mysterious’ drop and the ‘subtle’ hinting. It’s been a decade. At this point it’s just rude.

Yeah and she said back in October? that new music date was confirmed and gave us two insta stories in the past three months saying that she wasn’t lying about new music coming.

29 minutes ago, MezcalPapi said:

I came here to vent!

Idk you might be being too hard on her like I know it's a running joke and stuff but she's hinted at being shelved before and she more than likely is. She can't just release music without the label approving of it so it's not entirely her fault at this point especially cause she has released some one offs like Easy, DL. 

Like when she said her situation isn't like Charli's I took that as "I'm shelved" bc even though Charli's label seemed to want to do something specific with her they still let her do her own thing where as Sky hasn't got to do shit.

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

Idk you might be being too hard on her like I know it's a running joke and stuff but she's hinted at being shelved before and she more than likely is. She can't just release music without the label approving of it so it's not entirely her fault at this point especially cause she has released some one offs like Easy, DL. 

Like when she said her situation isn't like Charli's I took that as "I'm shelved" bc even though Charli's label seemed to want to do something specific with her they still let her do her own thing where as Sky hasn't got to do shit.

Couldn’t agree more with this. I’ll feel so awful for her if say the label confirmed a date and mislead her and then took it away / shelved it again to fuck with her. I do just hope if it happens again this time she’ll speak up and let us know the exact reasons. She’s always said she can’t really be vocal about what’s happened but will one day tell all but I think for her and her fans sake, enough is enough. Maybe the consequences would be harsh? Corrupt Hollywood and their NDAs.

I think Sky doesn’t realise the massive support system she has in her fans. I for one would happily contribute to a fundraiser to help her release the album on her own terms or something along those lines.

1 hour ago, 99tears said:

Couldn’t agree more with this. I’ll feel so awful for her if say the label confirmed a date and mislead her and then took it away / shelved it again to fuck with her. I do just hope if it happens again this time she’ll speak up and let us know the exact reasons. She’s always said she can’t really be vocal about what’s happened but will one day tell all but I think for her and her fans sake, enough is enough. Maybe the consequences would be harsh? Corrupt Hollywood and their NDAs.

I think Sky doesn’t realise the massive support system she has in her fans. I for one would happily contribute to a fundraiser to help her release the album on her own terms or something along those lines.

really upset to see these conditions for her... she's an indie artist, and her fans are still here, the audience will still be here no matter if she goes with another label. she will still get those bookings, and people/gays will still follow. so idk what is the point of her label really. 

31 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

really upset to see these conditions for her... she's an indie artist, and her fans are still here, the audience will still be here no matter if she goes with another label. she will still get those bookings, and people/gays will still follow. so idk what is the point of her label really. 

Well unfortunately she’s got a contract with them and if they won’t terminate it then she’s stuck in limbo and can’t freely release music independently or with any other label 

you people make me SICK:read:

WHY are you giving up already? it is march 23rd, there is still 9 days left for Sky Ferreira to announce the single. You’re really gonna give up now, after 9 years? Hell no! Stay strong Ferraris :read:

DON’T give up on the delusional and psychotic mindset that is this fan base!!!!!!! :trisha:

EVEN IF Sky never releases anything ever again we WILL stream it because that is just who we are, Ferraris never give up :read: how can you call yourself a stan if you give up, if we have to wait 65 years WE WILL!!!!!

MASOCHISM :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

even if she doesn't release anything i don't think this thread should be locked. we have threads for literally anybody, i don't get why this one should be closed. we know she ain't releasing, it's not the thread's fault

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Don't lock the thread😭 I really need a place to complain about something at least twice a week

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

you people make me SICK:read:

WHY are you giving up already? it is march 23rd, there is still 9 days left for Sky Ferreira to announce the single. You’re really gonna give up now, after 9 years? Hell no! Stay strong Ferraris :read:

DON’T give up on the delusional and psychotic mindset that is this fan base!!!!!!! :trisha:

EVEN IF Sky never releases anything ever again we WILL stream it because that is just who we are, Ferraris never give up :read: how can you call yourself a stan if you give up, if we have to wait 65 years WE WILL!!!!!

MASOCHISM :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Alright :smokes3:

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE