TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

7 hours ago, 99tears said:

Couldn’t agree more with this. I’ll feel so awful for her if say the label confirmed a date and mislead her and then took it away / shelved it again to fuck with her. I do just hope if it happens again this time she’ll speak up and let us know the exact reasons. She’s always said she can’t really be vocal about what’s happened but will one day tell all but I think for her and her fans sake, enough is enough. Maybe the consequences would be harsh? Corrupt Hollywood and their NDAs.

I think Sky doesn’t realise the massive support system she has in her fans. I for one would happily contribute to a fundraiser to help her release the album on her own terms or something along those lines.

I feel like whatever's going on behind the scenes has to be personal at this point. She has a great niche of fans that are waiting for her music after all this time so it's not like there's a lack of interest. She must've pissed the wrong person off by not complying with something. Sadly if she is locked in a contract, especially for X amount of albums, I don't see her getting out of this. Look at what's going on with Kesha, still under contracts with her abuser. 

I really feel for Sky and I hope one day she can at least be a little bit more vocal and transparent about what's going on so people who can't read between the lines stop attacking her :/ For now I'm just glad we have Ghost EP, NTMT and all the unreleased work. Her potential was completely wasted by these crooked label execs. 

Alrighty guys, just wanted to know everyone's opinion about locking or not the thread.

It's just I have seen many people in the past saying the same and thought "oh wow, they really want this thread closed because it's a huge mess, maybe I'm wrong for wanting it open". 

Long live the Ferrari thread, I guess. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Alrighty guys, just wanted to know everyone's opinion about locking or not the thread.

It's just I have seen many people in the past saying the same and thought "oh wow, they really want this thread closed because it's a huge mess, maybe I'm wrong for wanting it open". 

Long live the Ferrari thread, I guess. 

the thread should be locked unless she actually RELEASES something not just teases something

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

do y'all really believe that something is gonna happen?

like i don't even think something is gonna leak at this point it's done it's over nothing's gonna happen move on

I think the March release is indeed over like... forget it yall but some leaks can happen down the road. When Pray For Rain leaked I was in shock

20 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

personally i believe it’ll be a surprise single release friday with the album on april 7th :nails: followed by 2 additional singles/music videos :nails:

You're a dreamer you dream a lot

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I want Sky to release Masochism and then retire.

That would be less painful than wait another 3-10 years for a new album 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

the thread should be locked unless she actually RELEASES something not just teases something

Not really. Some people aren’t delusional idiots and actually want somewhere to discuss Sky Ferreira and her released music. Locking this thread is such a stupid idea? Like what 

We get it. We probably are not getting Masochism any time soon, Idk why we need the thread to be locked because of that statement it’s not like this thread is causing any harm

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Not really. Some people aren’t delusional idiots and actually want somewhere to discuss Sky Ferreira and her released music. Locking this thread is such a stupid idea? Like what 

We get it. We probably are not getting Masochism any time soon, Idk why we need the thread to be locked because of that statement it’s not like this thread is causing any harm

the thing is that... what is there to discuss about

like literally what IS there to discuss about

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Not much unless she releases something or anything leaks. 

17 minutes ago, the ocean said:

It’s such an extreme action to take for a thread just because she’s not released music for a while like it’s just over the top

the people asking for it to be locked are the ones who constantly post in here about how she’s never gonna release Masochism like you’re literally the reason this thread is always in the most recent topics… The call is coming from inside the house

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif