TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

okay i was only half-joking earlier when i said we'll remember the journey better than the album because at this point nothing she releases will be good enough. i think we all ought to enjoy the mystique that she's created surrounding this stupid album that's irrevocably going to dissipate once it comes out and we'll realize what it is is so far from what we thought it would be. Like no one else has done this. She's legit broken boundaries. i admire her for somehow building her career around NOT having a career and still have a niche community. perhaps she chose to do so, perhaps she didn't. i don't care. she's really funny. she cracked the code.

Guess nothing is happening today as well...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

She posted a new Instagram story but it's just another throwback picture from 2011. Imagine how tired we are.

I saw it. God, I hate irrelevant celeb throwbacks. It comes across of that person living in the past. She constantly posts early 2010s throwbacks. She should try to be 'that girl' 2.0. and reach a younger audience on Tiktok that's already obsessed with the past. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

giphy.gif

25 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Little ferraris current mood:

Burning Office Spongebob GIF - Burning Office Spongebob On Fire - Descubre  & Comparte GIFs

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Maybe she was talking about the "goes like a lamb" part in specific.

So we should be getting something in march 31 or April 1...

Im delusional and im lying to myself

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Her latest ig story...  You fucking kidding me? 

Screenshot-20220324-230625-com-instagram

5 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

damage and joy is the band's first album in 19 years and was released on march 24th!! MASOCHISM OUT MARCH 24TH 2032 :oprah4: 

Omg what a reach haha but I wouldnt doubt it. 

7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

i just cant even think of a witty remark anymore sky please bitch we are just as tired of this career as you probably are :true:

She should release Masochism and fucking retire, my heart wouldn't stand another messy long album cycle.