TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I'm so confused weren't you guys saying SkyFerreiraUpdates had actual tea when they posted that Descending snippet? And now they posted that screenshot as if they have no idea about any releases? Don't know why they would leak a snippet from some demo pretending Sky gave it to them to create false hype but anyways.. she's not coming

19 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

So there's only 4 days left of March and none of them are Friday's... I think if we really are getting anything it'll be on April 1.

That was on purpose, so it can pass as an April's Fools and then not to release shit, again.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

it will be a scandal her to tour and not have a single new track or album. UNLESS, she cancels the tour... im ready for everything :awkney: 

I didn't want to be the first to suggest that that's more likely to happen than her to release anything :madge: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 hours ago, Monsef said:

we will be streaming bad mode in the meantime!

That's the only way to see the light, my dear. 

#StreamBADMode y'all! 

https://open.spotify.com/album/7Kxd4i6FPfW0ZuP3Q96uij?si=eu8oTmXgSCOjxb5h-pkL9w&utm_source=copy-link

J-Pop album of the year so far.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

be sure to also stream ultra blue and fantôme x

And Exodus too :sky:

Hikaru Utada has so many great pop albums with many electronic/experiments moments. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I give up on this puta, she's not going to release anything.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing