TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, backseat said:

i said this exact same thing yesterday but dear god she needs to delete her instagram account before friday, thinking about when that visual EP was supposed to come out in february/march 2018 and everyone attacked her when it didn’t and she had that meltdown. i just know it is going to happen again

it's lowkey seeming even worse than that because at least we still had some hope then :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, backseat said:

i said this exact same thing yesterday but dear god she needs to delete her instagram account before friday, thinking about when that visual EP was supposed to come out in february/march 2018 and everyone attacked her when it didn’t and she had that meltdown. i just know it is going to happen again

I mean... i dont think we need that toxicity. but surely, she will lose her all remaining fans. even azealia banks will have more.

30 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

I mean... i dont think we need that toxicity. but surely, she will lose her all remaining fans. even azealia banks will have more.

The sad thing is that she probably does have more, even after boiling her cat's corpse and being transphobic, homophobic, racist, etc. :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

The way this has literally just been a month-long mess, after it being a years-long mess :sideeye: 

Sorry, Sky, I really wanted to believe. Several times before

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Sky is SO popular that she was even 

Sky also works as a model and and actress, she is well-known in the industry (it's kinda weird that no one is supporting her except Charli tho).

l

If capitol had a dollar everytime charli shouted sky out or played EIE on one of her radio shows… they’d have more dollars than sky’s ever made them lol

9 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

Sorry girlies but I'm not going to blame Sky when we know she wants to put music out and is ready to now.

Call it naivety, sure, but let's go back a few pages and read over that other shelved Capitol girl's story first.

#BelieveInSky

This… Like even if people think it’s Sky’s fault -  which, whatever - I don’t understand the way some of you guys are acting. It’s one thing to be frustrated with her, but it’s another to hope that she gets bullied and harassed on social media.. :awkney2:

It is really giving entitlement. Hoping that people leak things she worked hard on and clearly had plans for is just so weird to me. We also know nothing at the end of the day so I really don’t understand the behavior of some people in this thread. :oprah3:

Did she lie? Countless times. I get being frustrated, but some of you speak about her with such vitriol and this thread has turned into a weird circle jerk of hating her. :xgiggle:

1 hour ago, Monsef said:

If capitol had a dollar everytime charli shouted sky out or played EIE on one of her radio shows… they’d have more dollars than sky’s ever made them lol

Right?! Hahaha

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if Kate Bush announces a new release first than Sky lol

34 minutes ago, xcx said:

This… Like even if people think it’s Sky’s fault -  which, whatever - I don’t understand the way some of you guys are acting. It’s one thing to be frustrated with her, but it’s another to hope that she gets bullied and harassed on social media.. :awkney2:

It is really giving entitlement. Hoping that people leak things she worked hard on and clearly had plans for is just so weird to me. We also know nothing at the end of the day so I really don’t understand the behavior of some people in this thread. :oprah3:

Did she lie? Countless times. I get being frustrated, but some of you speak about her with such vitriol and this thread has turned into a weird circle jerk of hating her. :xgiggle:

I'm sorry, I only read circle jerk, I'm in. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde