TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

i wanna take a tally of who thinks she's cancelled and who is stupid enough to continue supporting her

show of hands?

It's a shame we can't do internal pools here, like a post dedicated to a poll or something. 

I really wanna know the ratio between her believers and the ones who had enough of her lies. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

It's a shame we can't do internal pools here, like a post dedicated to a poll or something. 

I really wanna know the ratio between her believers and the ones who had enough of her lies. 

I think she only has like two believers. Like, herself and Tonia, maybe. And Pitchfork :thumb2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

22 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Thanks + welcome to LB :wave2:

Everytime I see someone new in LB and having a Sky F avatar/profile picture and coming directly into this thread, I always wonder if is either Sky, Tonia or someone related to Sky (team, label, etc) haha

If that's the case, please release/leak something, I'm losing faith this Friday. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

all jokes aside, the amount of times she's promised something just to ghost us when it's time to release is probably over 100... shes the toxic ex i never knew i had. but when she actually releases we'll eat that shit up sadly :nails:

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Everytime I see someone new in LB and having a Sky F avatar/profile picture and coming directly into this thread, I always wonder if is either Sky, Tonia or someone related to Sky (team, label, etc) haha

If that's the case, please release/leak something, I'm losing faith this Friday. 

Everytime i see your stan list i laugh cuz i always think you keep gradually lowering her dkgjksjfkdgn 

12 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Everytime i see your stan list i laugh cuz i always think you keep gradually lowering her dkgjksjfkdgn 

There was a point early this year when I decided to include her again after taking her out last year. 

She sorta revived the hype in me with the whole March thing and look at me now :toofloppy:

14 minutes ago, Sky Ferreira said:

all jokes aside, the amount of times she's promised something just to ghost us when it's time to release is probably over 100... shes the toxic ex i never knew i had. but when she actually releases we'll eat that shit up sadly :nails:

Right? 

I do believe that 98% of the people who defend her and believe her are people who just found out during DL release or a couple of years after that. 

They really don't know the struggle of being her fan since (or prior) 2010.

So do I get upgraded to Stan after having lived through a fake announcement?

And honestly, if she was shelved she REALLY needs to explain that to her fans or say as much as she can about the situation. I'd respect that rather than just silence but I guess we'll see 

I'd like to address something.

But first, I second this

7 hours ago, Sky Ferreira said:

Sometimes I get reaaaaally anxious about Sky... My anxiety increased...

That being said, #SkyFerreiraIsOverParty was merely a joke between us girlies. 

I'm exhausted and won't put my hand on fire for someone that I barely know.

Because I tried to be as positive as I could. (over the past few years)

I wish Sky would be aware that teasing things or even being silent about it makes everything worse.

The lack of communication with her fanbase, with people that are here to support her... not good at all.
:oprah3:

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

How can she still be booked for festivals etc even when she's not releasing anything + its not on spot anymore like... whats not clicking to me?

This also happened in 2019, welcome to the Masochist era :sass:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

Halloween Costume GIF - Halloween Costume Masked - Discover & Share GIFs

announcement this evening, single with video tomorrow me thinks

Sky Ferreira // Masochism // featuring Downhill Lullaby, Descending & I Pray for Rain // out now