TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Honestly this march has been one of my favorite time as a Sky fan even if nothing came out:

• The Zebra thing (I still don't understand where it comes from even if I made a whole Genius page about it) :oprah:
  • The daily count down with the sponge bob gif

It's all been a great month opening up this thread every morning to see what the crackheads in here were talking about since it was obvious from the beginning that nothing was gonna come out

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Honestly this march has been one of my favorite time as a Sky fan even if nothing came out:

• The Zebra thing (I still don't understand where it comes from even if I made a whole Genius page about it) :oprah:
  • The daily count down with the sponge bob gif

It's all been a great month opening up this thread every morning to see what the crackheads in here were talking about since it was obvious from the beginning that nothing was gonna come out

"Masochism" truly is all the friends we made along the way. 

I love you guys, you derserve the world :wub:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 minutes ago, iprayforrains said:

sky ferreira please save us. the amount of defending i’m going to have to do for this woman post march…. i fear for the harsh comments she will be receiving on her instagram april 1st.

What if it's a "RIP Masochism" post, just to add insult to injury?

21 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

i still don’t understand how she still calls it masochism like it’s been 10 years how could that idea not have changed AT ALL LMFAOO 

This is true, after all Night Time, My Time had many album titles changes and many past lives.

The original title was "I'm Not Alright", then it was changed to "I Will". 

"I'm Not Alright" had an alternative sound and experimented with guitars and synths, then it became the "Ghost" EP. 

"I Will" was the working title of NTMT, it's almost the same album. 

Before that, let's not forget that she announced her debut album (when it was meant to be mainstream electropop) as "Cry Baby", then the album got shelved and the new title was "Wild at Heart" which had a more indie pop route.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Well....

6EFhPaR.png

She waited until the last day of March to say nothing will come out until April? 

Fuck this bitch, what a disrespect to her fans.