TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Motopapi said:

I CAME HERE TO SHADE HER AND WAS CAIGHT BY SURPRISE BECAUSE SHE FUCKING ANNOUNCEDDDDD FJDKDKDLDL

f^ggot !

10 hours ago, 111 said:

anyways she is a washed up narcissist and the whole family is fixated on pathologically lying. is it a victim complex? munchausen syndrome? they love being sick and getting sympathy for being sick but they are somehow always sick when she's gearing up for a release and then comes the delays. tony bennett has alzhemier's yet he can record and release an entire album whilst performing sold out shows, these label and sickness excuses are so overplayed she can't come up with something else? anything else? y'all even if she manages to release a song and MAYBE a music video, y'all think she's gonna keep the ball rolling when it's so clear that we're gonna have a downhill lullaby moment with her disappearing after promising a bunch of shit once the high is gone... yes she is a junkie who's chasing the high forever. all this building up and promising and teasing gives her that huge dopamine rush, it gets her going, this is her drug of choice after the rent was due and she couldn't pay the coke dude, she lies, avoids and deflects responsibility, makes excuses and plays the victim like the junkie she is and once she releases something she'll come crashing down, become "sick" and go into hiding again for like 3+ years. REHAB! 

:eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

I AM SCREAMINGGGG YOU REALLY WENT OFF 

14417469274.gif

I hope the album art is pink

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna