TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

That is still more than Sky in the last 5 years :true:

but should katy have performed? :bebe:

nobody moved for a reason

i mean at least sky is breathing and occasionally dropping snippets to GOOD songs instead of dancing with personified f*ces

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

IMG_1527.PNG?width=1021&height=612

Found this while going through stuff earlier today. Can anyone figure out what the crossed out stuff says?

I can see 'Guardian' and 'Masochism' obviously and All to Myself at the top - looks like a list of titles

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Found this while going through stuff earlier today. Can anyone figure out what the crossed out stuff says?

I can see 'Guardian' and 'Masochism' obviously and All to Myself at the top

SHE

F E C A P E ? I don't understand but these are the letters I read lol

I also read bleeding 

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I can see 'Guardian' and 'Masochism' obviously and All to Myself at the top

the bottom it kinda looks like "she ezcape???" but i'm not certain about that last word because i don't think it would be intentionally mispelled

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

45 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

can someone post the highest quality we have of the uncensored ntmt cover? i know it’s been posted here before but I can’t find it

m57hjizvjgxz.jpg

Dj1MrTgXsAEHqtP?format=jpg&name=medium

i struggled finding these tbh. not sure if these r best quality, but this truly was the most iconique album cover of all time 

1 hour ago, Foxes said:

be honest has anyone actually listened to downhill lullaby since 2019? :lolliney:

Don't get me wrong the released version of Downhill Lullaby is gorgeous but… the snippet version from 2018 sounds so different and I kind of prefer it lol :legend:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

58 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I can see 'Guardian' and 'Masochism' obviously and All to Myself at the top - looks like a list of titles

SHE DEFECATE OMG :oprah4:

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I can see indented lyrics of track ideas with "wound bleeding" at the bottom of the page (transfered from another page or the other side?)

7 minutes ago, backseat said:

i’m pretty sure this is the same one from instagram? they’re both about 20 seconds

It's about the same length but the ending is different. On her instagram it's just instrumental at the end and then cuts off, but in this one it has an outro and more vocals. "Oh no I won't forget, I don't forgive"

TjmiIK4.png