TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 hours ago, heatwaves said:

m57hjizvjgxz.jpg

Dj1MrTgXsAEHqtP?format=jpg&name=medium

i struggled finding these tbh. not sure if these r best quality, but this truly was the most iconique album cover of all time 

I've never seen the back cover before, I'm shook! Whenever I see the back cover of an album for the first time I get so obsessed bc it changes my whole view. 

3 hours ago, 99tears said:

Does anyone know why Sky vocals were removed from her collabs w Jesus & Mary Chain and replaced by another vocalist on Spotify? Very odd... 

As far as I noticed, they collaborated with Sky and another singer.

So there are two versions Black and Blues & The Two of Us on their album.

15 hours ago, the ocean said:

i did one of those crossword helpers and it could be "she decade"

edit: i'm pretty sure it's that

C3JV2hU.jpg

No you can clearly see that the first letter has a straight vertical line and then a straight horizontal line, and the last D has no diagonal line until maybe the middle so it's a P at best IMO 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

No you can clearly see that the first letter has a straight vertical line and then a straight horizontal line, and the last D has no diagonal line until maybe the middle so it's a P at best IMO 

it's either "decade" or "became" and it clearly isn't "became" and unless it's not a word at all and just random letters then i'm pretty sure it's "decade"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

As far as I noticed, they collaborated with Sky and another singer.

So there are two versions Black and Blues & The Two of Us on their album.

So strange that only my Spotify (UK) Black & Blues feat Sky has another singers voice but the title says feat Sky Ferreria? And Two of Us with Sky is unavailable :( 

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it's either "decade" or "became" and it clearly isn't "became" and unless it's not a word at all and just random letters then i'm pretty sure it's "decade"

C'mon it's clearly Zebra... 

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

but how can it be a D? the first letter has a straight vertical line at the top. D's don't have that

19 hours ago, paltargeist said:

can someone post the highest quality we have of the uncensored ntmt cover? i know it’s been posted here before but I can’t find it

Spoiler

C7ngIMj.jpeg

TjmiIK4.png

6 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I've never seen the back cover before, I'm shook! Whenever I see the back cover of an album for the first time I get so obsessed bc it changes my whole view. 

It is maybe for the vinyl only, but I'm not sure tho. In CDs the back is just plain green colour with white tracklist/credits, and the picture from that "vinyl back" is in the back of the booklet.

There's a fire on your street :kris:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Is there an edit of the Voices Carry cover with the missing synth/additional guitars? 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: