TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

We must be close like, these snippets are both HQ. Hopefully this month we get BOTH

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

It’s actually disgusting and I need a case study on gay men online that like to play games with people’s whole wellbeing and careers. A lot of times it’s so called “fans” leaking stuff too, so bizarre. Leave upcoming content alone. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

On 4/3/2022 at 9:12 PM, blameitonme said:

it’s a party scene that was quite popular from 2006(?) til 2012 and sky was very much in it, it didn’t have a name until last year i think.

look at @indiesleaze on instagram for more pics/context

think lady gaga just dance music video, katy perry and american apparel vibes 

I wouldn’t really include Katy in this, think skins and indie rock bands of the 2000s plus some of the trashy European inspired pop girls.

3 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

It would be really messy and petty if these leaked in full tbh. If we’ve waited 3 out of the 9 years for another song, we can easily wait a few more days lol

is it really coming this friday?

negAbhB.png

9 hours ago, Audition said:

new studio snippets

Don't Forget - [link removed]

Descending - [link removed]

Descending sounds like some kpop shit im crying 

Just now, Betty Blue said:

It’s actually disgusting and I need a case study on gay men online that like to play games with people’s whole wellbeing and careers. A lot of times it’s so called “fans” leaking stuff too, so bizarre. Leave upcoming content alone. 

This generation of gay men can be some of the most miserable entitled people ever

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

I really love Downhill Lullaby but if she's including it in the album, it shall only be as a bonus track due to how long it's been since she released it :true: 

Unless it's the alternate version she talked about but never dropped :oop:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I really love Downhill Lullaby but if she's including it in the album, it shall only be as a bonus track due to how long it's been since she released it :true: 

why though? If it was part of her vision since the beginning then there's no point in deleting it because of the false strat.

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah I mean it doesn't really fit the current aesthetic she's teasing, but I could still see it as an album closer! The ending has that NTMT-esque-fading-into-oblivion feel.

TjmiIK4.png

4 minutes ago, AOK said:

why though? If it was part of her vision since the beginning then there's no point in deleting it because of the false start.

It's the false start that actually made me think of her making important changes to the album. With the Don't Forget tease, it feels like she somehow changed the direction the album had back when DL dropped, but who knows, maybe other songs we haven't heard could have a similar sound to DL and thus it would be a must-include.

Also whatnot, I'm expecting it to have at least 12 songs like NTMT did. If DL is one of them I don't mind, but if it was a 10-track album...

Just now, queenbitchpro said:

Yeah I mean it doesn't really fit the current aesthetic she's teasing, but I could still see it as an album closer! The ending has that NTMT-esque-fading-into-oblivion feel.

Exactly! It sounds very much as a closing track. Guess we'll find out soon!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, queenbitchpro said:

I think it'd be great as the intro, with the whole Laura Palmer/Twin Peaks connection tying the end of one era and the start of another.

9 hours ago, Audition said:

new studio snippets

Don't Forget - [link removed]

Descending - [link removed]

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I THINK THE SILENCE SUITS ME IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOU'RE DESCENDING:oprah4:

Also, Don't Forget is listed as (Single Version), that don't mean much, but it's something i guess

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson