TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

guys chill out it's coming!............. soon :paris:

March (like for real this time)… let’s just say ~it comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb~ sounds like prayers for rain, tears of fire and tastes like vitriol kisses :toofloppy:

52 minutes ago, AOK said:

wtf was that beef with kitty purry back in 2010?!

Those tweets were all jokes, they were actually good friends back in the day. Sky was also at Katy's birthday party in 2009.

DGMfLaj.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I wish they were still friends, they were so cute together. Also her mom grounded her for drinking at Katy's party because she was only 17 at the time. To this day, that is still funny to me.

TjmiIK4.png

They could either drop the song this Friday or wait to simultaneously release the song and music video mid-April. This is a good sign though, there seems to be some kind of rollout in place (which severely lacked for Downhill Lullaby). 

10 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

imagine if the album cover had this vibe :crying: but like as a photo, with super high production value...omfg

Meat Loaf - Hang Cool Teddy Bear | Releases | Discogs

for some reason my blind ass thought the woman was a golden retriever :air:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

she was next to Taylor lool.

Weird fact: This was actually the same party that Taylor's infamous nazi fan photo was taken - it looks like Sky (or maybe the third girl standing with them in the other picture? I'm not sure) was in the back of that too :toofunny:

blackbook.Image12162.swiftika.jp_image.j

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Weird fact: This was actually the same party that Taylor's infamous nazi fan photo was taken - it looks like Sky (or maybe the third girl standing with them in the other picture? I'm not sure) was in the back of that too :toofunny:

blackbook.Image12162.swiftika.jp_image.j

oh gosh :wat:

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Those tweets were all jokes, they were actually good friends back in the day. Sky was also at Katy's birthday party in 2009.

DGMfLaj.jpg

This made me think of the day when Katy and Rihanna adopted a homeless drug addict and named her Grimes:

hecate on Twitter: "these pictures of grimes, rihanna and katy perry feel  like something out of the twilight zone https://t.co/mwXh7QE0n5" / Twitter

تويتر \ Yagiz على تويتر: "i still cant believe this picture of katy perry,  grimes and rihanna exists https://t.co/FsYt2n6PIG"

That was the day baby Grimes was born and her digital reign of horror started.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde