TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

10 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

no but in all seriousness, something about One just isn’t good

it is super repetitive with the “one” and her voice is auto tuned to tell but not in a tasteful way like Charli

Capitol really tried to make her into a manufactured pop star and yet they wonder why it flopped

One is a really artistic and clever electro pop song. The overly autotuned voice and repetition represents how she feels monotone, stuck like a robot on autopilot in a relationship that’s barely alive with no excitement or happiness. The music sounds really happy and upbeat so it creates a nice juxtaposition. Obviously music is subjective but it’ll always be a masterpiece to me.

I hate to disappoint you guys but we've never had any writer's demo of "Overplayed" as that file we have of it with Victoria Horn singing is fake.

Only "Ditch That Bitch" is real. The other one isn't sung by Lady V (Victoria) nor the song is called "Overplayed."

41 minutes ago, Jord said:

I hate to disappoint you guys but we've never had any writer's demo of "Overplayed" as that file we have of it with Victoria Horn singing is fake.

Only "Ditch That Bitch" is real. The other one isn't sung by Lady V (Victoria) nor the song is called "Overplayed."

then who is singing it, and what is the song called?

negAbhB.png

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Music taste is subjective of course so you're entitled to your opinion, but…

The song is robot themed — the "one one one one" part is her speaking in binary code and that's also why they used heavy autotune (an artistic choice). If you take a look at the full lyrics and her explanation of the theme it's a really cool concept IMO.

Hide contents

And it's also just a massive bop so :woot:

I didn't realize there was intention to this

I heard it and was like "this is the worst pop song" and genuinely wondered why Capitol thought that would be a success

negAbhB.png

2 hours ago, godsmonster said:

then who is singing it, and what is the song called?

The singer is just a placeholder, a random female vocalist. This song was taken from an album filled with music that's free to be used in commercials, ads and etc.

The leaker changed the song's tempo to make it a bit slower than the OG version and lowered the pitch to make it sound like Victoria Horn.

4 minutes ago, Jord said:

The singer is just a placeholder, a random female vocalist. This song was taken from an album filled with music that's free to be used in commercials, ads and etc.

The leaker changed the song's tempo to make it a bit slower than the OG version and lowered the pitch to make it sound like Victoria Horn.

1f0.jpg

(puta meaning the leaker not you x)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I had a nightmare last night.

That i went on Sky's social medias (youtube / ig) & the "coming soon" post was removed

and nothing happened.

:pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

35 minutes ago, Jord said:

i’m gonna scream

these leakers ain’t shit

negAbhB.png

29 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i’m gonna scream

these leakers ain’t shit

I dare the leakers to leak Pretty Dull.

:trisha:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, Jord said:

:wtf3:  r u sure abt that?

I'm inside of my own human body and I don't even know it yet