TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

anyway i’m still team lock the thread :oprah3:

i know people want a place to talk about her but what is there to even talk about at this point it’s been 4 years since literally anything and 9 years since an album

she barely seems to even want attention and giving a mentally troubled person lots of public attention usually just ends in the person suffering more than they did before 

i don’t really care if you quote this saying why the idea is horrible because ultimately this thread is the sole thing keeping her relevant until she either says that she’s not releasing anything and her career ends or until an xcx world situation happens, this is just gonna keep happening and it’s clearly not good for either party

locking the thread for at least a couple weeks to a month basically clears the slate and hopefully helps people realize on why continually giving her attention when she’s clearly not wanting it is not a good idea

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, avenue said:

anyway i’m still team lock the thread :oprah3:

i know people want a place to talk about her but what is there to even talk about at this point it’s been 4 years since literally anything and 9 years since an album

she barely seems to even want attention and giving a mentally troubled person lots of public attention usually just ends in the person suffering more than they did before 

i don’t really care if you quote this saying why the idea is horrible because ultimately this thread is the sole thing keeping her relevant until she either says that she’s not releasing anything and her career ends or until an xcx world situation happens, this is just gonna keep happening and it’s clearly not good for either party

locking the thread for at least a couple weeks to a month basically clears the slate and hopefully helps people realize on why continually giving her attention when she’s clearly not wanting it is not a good idea

tl;dr - sky seems to be having some personal issues and having the public watch / comment on her struggle is just going to cause a breakdown - this is why the thread needs to be locked until some announcement is made that is also followed up since there’s nothing else to talk about besides that

5 hours ago, 111 said:

here comes the joke police with a gross egoistic personalization who didn't even understand what they read and thought i was making fun of substance abusers :rip: and the nerve to tell me to touch grass and that it's not serious when some random stranger got them so bothered and fuming over the internet for something they misread and misunderstood. the amount of personal attacks and assumptions about me and my family over my ridiculous posts that are not meant to be taken seriously... this thread is a cesspool of projecting teens constructing boogey man identities out of me and fighting over nothing... you're fighting the straw man sis... i'm not real sis. whatever trauma or hardship you went through, we all went through bad shit but the solution is not to create boogeyman out of internet strangers and policing what they say so you feel slightly better and like you fought off the big bad villain. that's some marvel shit. this is actually some serious shit what you are doing, the inner conflict you have, trying to deflect the misplaced guilt inside and projecting it onto strangers. it's not healthy sis and should be worked with a professional. you felt better for like 2 seconds after those posts but in the end no one is to blame for what happened to your family or you, it's life and it sucks and it isn't fair, i hear you and i see you sis, but do yourself a favour and build some resilience cause the world isn't here to coddle you, world isn't a safe space where people have to tiptoe around your feelings, shit's not good for u & speak to someone. much love hun :kiss3:

20 hours ago, 111 said:

i told y'all, i warned y'all about this girl years ago and y'all didn't listen! lanaboards you were DEAF! i tweeted and posted and exposed her in every which way, but y'all attackad and treated me like a madman! she is the madman! she is a mad lying cow that one! besties y'all need help (https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-stockholm-syndrome) and she needs rehab! yes she does! and y'all are enabling the highs of a junkie! bitch needs to be in a straitjacket, not getting more white lines and black beaches up her pussy thanks to you! stop supporting her! stop thinking she loves you... cause she don't! she only love the high and your coins! she's a narcissist fraudster who lied her way to the industry and now she can't be bothered to release music for anyone! this fiona apple cosplayer pretending to be the genius behind her music when she can't even bother to record proper vocals to the justin raisen and dan nigro writing camp mp3s sent to her! she's lucky the 3 people here didn't move on cause sky ferreira girl nobody be talking about you besides pitchfork and lanaboards :lmao:the pits of the internet... y'all hyping this girl up i literally watched a live performance of 24 hours and she CAN'T even sing! what the hell does this girl do? she isn't writing, playing any instruments, can barely hold a note... should we call her an actress and model based on the 10 second cameos and 5 magazines or whatever she got on? hunty those days been over who is gonna book sky ferreira girl? the cheques are gonna bounce when they realize what a talentless fraud she is! what does she do? does she work in a starbucks? is she a librarian? HELL NAH! people at those jobs are more responsible and professional with their work than sky tonia ferreira! ELECTRIC CHAIR! 

you

LOCK it- or ban certain individuals. 
You can joke about nearly anything and it’s not even the drug jokes that are the issue, it’s the consistent harassment and vile bullying over a person none of us know. 

-leaking her music-although we all want it-was she hacked?  If so privacy violation.

-trying to defame her character over social media.

-multiple unhinged essays over fucking music.

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

LOCK it- or ban certain individuals. 
You can joke about nearly anything and it’s not even the drug jokes that are the issue, it’s the consistent harassment and vile bullying over a person none of us know. 

-leaking her music-although we all want it-was she hacked?  If so privacy violation.

-trying to defame her character over social media.

-multiple unhinged essays over fucking music.

exactly :true:

don’t get me wrong i would love for music to leak and i want everything that is already circulating to leak - but i also don’t want her to get hacked for songs that aren’t out there at all

Still don't understand why that account hasn't at least received a warning point for their constant trolling and offensive comments on this thread. These repetitive essays need to be stopped, giving me strong projection vibes TBH. 

Anywho - does anyone else really love her Voices Carry cover? I wonder if she'll ever release the final version with extra synths and guitars.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Anywho - does anyone else really love her Voices Carry cover? I wonder if she'll ever release the final version with extra synths and guitars.

omg this would be a dream. if sky ever releases her voices carry cover, i feel like something in the world would’ve shifted… i think it would’ve stopped 9/11.

13 minutes ago, imbennett said:

y'all are deranged and impatient something is coming stop speculating on her mental wellbeing when we've KNOWN this was gonna take a while bc they were shooting a video

it's coming and almost done. but literally this ^ lol

Once again saying - it’s the same 5 people coming in this thread every day posting about Sky and how she is a liar etc. And these same people want the thread locked.

Literally stop posting in here yourselves. There’s only a certain amount of times you can say ‘She’s a crackhead liar who is never gonna release’ before it starts to get old. And we’re 612 pages past that point. 

Like literally - the call is coming from inside the house. Why restrict members who have never been involved in this thread from posting about Sky just because a handful of you can’t stop yourselves from being hypocrites and trying to look different and high and mighty by trying to prove you don’t care/think Sky is going to release. Literally nobody cares. 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I don't think it merits locking the thread, but this is the music section so we could emphasize a rule stressing to keeping the topic on Sky's MUSIC only, not her personal life. As an anxious person, I relate to her, and I wish we had more info as to what is really going down BTS, but since we don't, the best you/we/I can do is either: 1. Ignore Sky if tired of her promises or 2. remain patient and carry on with life. 

I doubt Don't Forget is getting shelved as the label themselves promoted it, she already said April, she technically did announce it in March (lmao), and has several Summer festivals lined up. It is bitchy of her team/label/her to not provide an additional update, but I say let's ride out April. If nothing comes, then we can lock the thread.