TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

32 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

can someone fill me in on the drama

im not a stan, but i really loved the Masochism timeline thread on atrl (which is now gone, sadly)

i thought yall had a release date whats happening

She’s coming :oprah4:

43 minutes ago, 111 said:

278448957_549087793461362_39268925426590

visionary knows the tea

Let's not do this please. Addiction is a serious topic and this is just music. There is no need to speculate about her private life like that. At all. The comment made by visionary is honestly quite horrible so can we not bring that energy to this thread?

2 minutes ago, moondrunk said:

Let's not do this please. Addiction is a serious topic and this is just music. There is no need to speculate about her private life like that. At all. The comment made by visionary is honestly quite horrible so can we not bring that energy to this thread?

moondrunk knows the tea image0.gif

56 minutes ago, 111 said:

278448957_549087793461362_39268925426590

visionary knows the tea

oh my god. this is so tiring. don’t you get tired? do you have hobbies? you tell us almost the same thing every week and we get it. she’s a liar, she’s lazy, etc… we really don’t give a fuck but props to you eclipse! you’ve always stuck to your word! one of the best and obsessed ferraris in this thread. god bless you eclipse:heart:

lmao y'all reporting me every second to Elle like she gonna give me a wp... like she gonna ban me :lmao:y'all are delusional you dream a lot in your sleep that's what you do... i'm gonna cool it down... for a bit... just because queen elle, my bestie, asked me nicely and complained about you f words being a headache to her! leave her alone, it's not her problem u can't accept the truth! wake up america sky is a fraud!

xoxo eclipse

17 minutes ago, 111 said:

you f words

Idc is it's off topic but why does this pass? Replacing f*ggots with f-words doesn't soften the slur and it's still an aggressive way of addressing people. 

That's like tiring, it's seen all over Twitter and not so long ago there was a now-locked thread on why f-word isn't offensive

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, souvlaki said:

oh my god. this is so tiring. don’t you get tired? do you have hobbies? you tell us almost the same thing every week and we get it. she’s a liar, she’s lazy, etc… we really don’t give a fuck but props to you eclipse! you’ve always stuck to your word! one of the best and obsessed ferraris in this thread. god bless you eclipse:heart:

Waitttt is that account eclipse's? :O I used to follow them on twitter and they were always super hateful towards Sky on there so I wouldn't be surprised...

2 hours ago, 111 said:

lmao y'all reporting me every second to Elle like she gonna give me a wp... like she gonna ban me :lmao:y'all are delusional you dream a lot in your sleep that's what you do... i'm gonna cool it down... for a bit... just because queen elle, my bestie, asked me nicely and complained about you f words being a headache to her! leave her alone, it's not her problem u can't accept the truth! wake up america sky is a fraud!

xoxo eclipse

Poor @Elle :rip: I'm truly sorry that all these girls are starting to be a pain in the ass just because they don't like that a well-known user here is saying here. He's not even offending or attacking any of the users.

I really don't get from where many Sky defenders appeared this last year lol

The og fans know the tea, she has serious issues and is pretty stupid to blame others all the time when she can do SO many things to release music and make her fans happy.

She, and no one else, decided to release Voices Carry on soundcloud.

She, and no one else, decided to upload the All the Madmen cover on IG.

It's not like Capitol has forbidden her to release music, as she has released collaborations all these years.

She's the one to blame, and I find very BLIND that many fans (mostly new fans) are defending her when her career is a fucking joke with so many setbacks, shelved albums and LIES.

And at this point, is super stupid that many of you are reporting @111 (most of you are new users lol) when he is someone that many of us respect and believe because of his constant sharing of upcoming music info and unreleased stuff. 

If you guys are so unhappy with how MANY MANY users are disappointed about Sky and has shared their thoughts about her and the whole situation, GUESS WHAT: it has been like that for 12 years since Sky's first single. You must learn to get used to the disappointment of another shelved released, the angry of fans when she says a lie or promise something that never happened.

But got, it's plain dumb to go ahead and act childish and report a user just because you don't share the same thoughts.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:
Spoiler

Poor @Elle :rip: I'm truly sorry that all these girls are starting to be a pain in the ass just because they don't like that a well-known user here is saying here. He's not even offending or attacking any of the users.

I really don't get from where many Sky defenders appeared this last year lol

The og fans know the tea, she has serious issues and is pretty stupid to blame others all the time when she can do SO many things to release music and make her fans happy.

She, and no one else, decided to release Voices Carry on soundcloud.

She, and no one else, decided to upload the All the Madmen cover on IG.

It's not like Capitol has forbidden her to release music, as she has released collaborations all these years.

She's the one to blame, and I find very BLIND that many fans (mostly new fans) are defending her when her career is a fucking joke with so many setbacks, shelved albums and LIES.

And at this point, is super stupid that many of you are reporting @111 (most of you are new users lol) when he is someone that many of us respect and believe because of his constant sharing of upcoming music info and unreleased stuff. 

If you guys are so unhappy with how MANY MANY users are disappointed about Sky and has shared their thoughts about her and the whole situation, GUESS WHAT: it has been like that for 12 years since Sky's first single. You must learn to get used to the disappointment of another shelved released, the angry of fans when she says a lie or promise something that never happened.

But got, it's plain dumb to go ahead and act childish and report a user just because you don't share the same thoughts.

yeah while i think @111 is a little unnecessarily harsh and i'm not afraid to point out that... he's also made some decent points as well as provided a lot of good info in the past and continues to about other artists besides sky

haters anonymous is still a bop though :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

yeah while i think @111 is a little unnecessarily harsh and i'm not afraid to point out that... he's also made some decent points as well as provided a lot of good info in the past and continues to about other artists besides sky

haters anonymous is still a bop though :oprah3:

I agree, he has been harsh, but you can tell that he is super disappointed with how Sky has acted and he shares decent information that actually makes sense and it provides a good insight of what must be happening behind the scenes.

And I will never forget what the biggest Little Zebrari shared:

Sky Ferreira Updates on Twitter: "Halsey fans have the last laugh though  since they've experienced two different eras ever since Masochism was  announced 💀" / Twitter

that's the HUGEST tea.

And yeah, Haters Anonymous is such a BOP and I wish I could stream it but it's not on Spotify FUUUUUCK :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde