TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

12 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

:whoopi:

I just keep staring at her shoulders whenever I see that EP. Such an unflattering pose and the photographer also did a shitty job. Reminds me of Kate Moss for Ck but without the rawness and the cool girl factor. The font reminds me of the font used for race cars. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

i dont understand why nobody has leaked the album yet, probably because it doesn't exist

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe if you released new music

Maybe if you tried then I would not bother

Telling me that basically you don't have permission from the label

Everything is fake to me, never dates where you would release

Maybe if you released new music

Maybe if you tried then I would not bother

I've been hating everything, every lie that never was

Could have been my AOTY,  now everything's embarrassing

:bop:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, iprayforrains said:

do you ever shut the fuck up jesus christ. why are you even in a sky ferreira thread if all you do is shit on her and complain 24/7. 

this is a free forum and i can complain in any thread i want sky

Are you guys following skyfupdates on Twitter? Does the admin also post here? Do you believe their updates/posts trying convince us that it IS coming and stuff like this? Should I believe them? 

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE

I hope she never releases and keeps making false promises, the comedic value of everything about this is better than any music that could be made

100 years from now they will look back on Sky Ferreira's Masochism as the greatest piece of performance art of all time

1 hour ago, LanaDelEye said:

Are you guys following skyfupdates on Twitter? Does the admin also post here? Do you believe their updates/posts trying convince us that it IS coming and stuff like this? Should I believe them? 

theyre too far up sky’s pussy. If she told them to jump theyll ask how high.

1 hour ago, LanaDelEye said:

They do talk directly to Sky.

They're trustable, but Sky isn't, and all that they say comes from Sky first

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

59 minutes ago, Teclo said:

I hope she never releases and keeps making false promises, the comedic value of everything about this is better than any music that could be made

100 years from now they will look back on Sky Ferreira's Masochism as the greatest piece of performance art of all time

they barely tell us anything besides the fact that they know stuff

’i’ve never been given a concrete date just a time period’ like we don’t need to know that if you’re not telling us what that period is

39 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

they barely tell us anything besides the fact that they know stuff

’i’ve never been given a concrete date just a time period’ like we don’t need to know that if you’re not telling us what that period is

Right lol. They have just been acting like those fake "insiders" lately. I doubt Sky is telling them anything cause then they would either tell us or don't say anything at all.. 

I wouldn't take their word for everything. 

On 4/27/2022 at 10:31 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

So you're saying that Britney Spears albums aren't Britney's? Rihanna's? 

STFU They clearly worked together. And even if Sky didn't write the full song nor a single line, it's still her song. 

Reveal hidden contents

And as long you don't tell me that you're Tamaryn writing this out, please don't start.

:bye:

I'm not comparing her, neither talking about other artists that have others prepare or coach the music for them... I'm particularly talking about Sky's trying to convince people she's behind everything while she's not. 

Also some nerve to compare this conflicted child with two figures that established themselves in the industry. Although I'm not familiar with Britney or Rihanna's work, I do recall Britney on a random interview saying (proudly) she worked with x and y, and that z was writing songs for her. 

It's not the method. It's the not acknowledging it, or herself trying to prove she's doing things she's not. Do you think she wrote or produced a single thing on any of the leaked stuff? Or the released stuff (which you can actually access the credits)?

Your username is a title of a song Tamaryn wrote 100% so I find it funny you're telling me to shut up.

Anyways, do what you will with facts and information that are out there for you to grab, I don't even have anything to do with this. I'm as (or who knows if more) excited as all of you for this music cause it's written and produced by two of my favorites. So ofc I want it to be released and I'm extremely happy for it to come out. 

28 minutes ago, wildstar said:

Right lol. They have just been acting like those fake "insiders" lately. I doubt Sky is telling them anything cause then they would either tell us or don't say anything at all.. 

I wouldn't take their word for everything. 

even fake insiders would at least tell us what season its getting released in:crazy: