TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

didn’t skyfupdates leak a snippet of descending (when the snippet was years old) to create hype :toofunny: 

either way i don’t really care, reading this thread isn’t fun anymore you guys need to lighten up and stop being such pessimists, be angry at sky for constantly lying but the negative energy is starting to leak to other places that aren’t deserving 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

I know who are the ones to blame for Sky's situation...

Grimes, Halsey and Camila Cabello, let's chase them!!!!!!:true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I know who are the ones to blame for Sky's situation...

Grimes, Halsey and Camila Cabello, let's chase them!!!!!!:true:

Halsey ended Sky Ferreira. She spilled in twitter DMs and Sky got so scared that she retired!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

SkyFUpdates is leaving Fifth Harmony OMG?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

25 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Halsey ended Sky Ferreira. She spilled in twitter DMs and Sky got so scared that she retired!

Sky may be a lazy procrastinator but at least she doesn't have that video singing at the mall on her curriculum:true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Sky may be a lazy procrastinator but at least she doesn't have that video singing at the mall on her curriculum:true:

at this point (for almost 9 years) she doesn't have a career too while halsey during these 9 years built herself a career sky will never be able to top:popcorn:

40 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

sky has this

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

46 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

at this point (for almost 9 years) she doesn't have a career too while halsey during these 9 years built herself a career sky will never be able to top:popcorn:

I-...

I literally have no arguments to defend Sky this time😭

But I still on her side bc Halsey's voice (and herself) is unbearable and Sky is prettier

46 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Halsey literally is an industry plant their label created to have a more marketable version of Sky and Lana.

yet she is more successful than sky, better singer and performer, has more fans, more hits, more albums, a film and actually writes her own music 

and i don't even like halsey that much

it's obvious now that most of you are clearly stuck in the early/mid 10s where sky was a thing and halsey was garbage, it's 2022 now, halsey is a beautiful mother with a fire album and movie released last year, she stopped most of her antics (thankfully)