TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

nobody releases a song over the weekend, especially sunday when streams are lowest 

Well.. then she needs to announce it and release on Wednesday or whatever day songs get released 

2 hours ago, 111 said:

yet she is more successful than sky, better singer and performer, has more fans, more hits, more albums, a film and actually writes her own music 

and i don't even like halsey that much

Of course she is more successful, have hits and more albuns than Sky, how would you expect Sky to be/have all of this with only one album and without a previous base like most of the one album wonders had?

Doesn't matter if all those 9 years of waiting are either Sky's or Capitol's fault, she can't even release music, how would she pick the results of the music she hasn't even released?

And if you truly believe that Sky doesn't write her own songs, that's up to you.

(Also Halsey's lyrics are cringe af, and she only have one good album, thanks to Nine Inch Nails for the great production, but that's not the point here)

I hate to defend someone who I don't even know personally, but damn, it seems like Sky ran a car over your grandma or something

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

sky leak fest coming tomorrow omfg :oprah4::trisha:

Hide contents

manifesting :pray2:

@1000Times make it true king 👑 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

sky leak fest coming tomorrow omfg :oprah4::trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

manifesting :pray2:

Hoping that Pretty Dull, Do Me and that "...put my lips on you, but I do" song are included in this imaginary fest:trisha:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Streets are saying they had the album ready for a surprise drop tonight but Sky didn't feel it was right for her international fans who've waited all this time to not hear it in their mother tongue so she's going to re record it in all 7,100 languages (even the dead ones) to give it international justice. She just needs to learn them first…

32 minutes ago, 99tears said:

Streets are saying they had the album ready for a surprise drop tonight but Sky didn't feel it was right for her international fans who've waited all this time to not hear it in their mother tongue so she's going to re record it in all 7,100 languages (even the dead ones) to give it international justice. She just needs to learn them first…

Shes about to go from having one of the most Banned album covers of all time to having the most ACCESSIBLE album of all time… full circle queen :oprah4:

Music aside, Sky is kind of awful for letting poor innocent SFU be her mouthpiece only to go back on her promises and let them take the heat for it. I find it incredibly telling on her personality. 

I don’t particularly know or really like SFU (I’m sure they’re fine but accounts like that foster too much group fanaticism) but they shouldnt have felt the need to make a post like that lol

4 hours ago, 99tears said:

It's true, she even asked me to translate Downhill Lullaby in french canadian :slayty: it's called La barceuse qui décriss vers le bas

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

It's true, she even asked me to translate Downhill Lullaby in french canadian :slayty: it's called La barceuse qui décriss vers le bas

I'm the brazilian portuguese translator, the tracklist atm is:

Masoquismo:

Decaindo Em Uma Canção de Ninar

Não Esqueça

Descendendo

Todos Os Meus Amantes Morrem

Eu Rezo Por Chuva

All bops, also I'm in charge of the Simlish version too