TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

38 minutes ago, wildstar said:

A month ago we really thought we were about to get FED :toofunny:

it is sad really, my heart goes out to all the poor gaise who still believe and support her. i really tried to save yous from the delusion and false hope, but i became the villain, the madman, the obsessed hater of the narrative. but that's okay. time, the ultimate truth teller :oprah3:

On 4/24/2022 at 2:01 PM, Coloringbooks said:

If she really delayed it to May and doesn't put out any announcement, then she (and we as a fanbase) would not be ready for the utter mess. No new release and another hundred essays from 111, sounds like a nightmare.

It's already starting guys 😞

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

21 hours ago, 111 said:

yet she is more successful than sky, better singer and performer, has more fans, more hits, more albums, a film and actually writes her own music 

and i don't even like halsey that much

it's obvious now that most of you are clearly stuck in the early/mid 10s where sky was a thing and halsey was garbage, it's 2022 now, halsey is a beautiful mother with a fire album and movie released last year, she stopped most of her antics (thankfully)

The success part pretty much confirms what I said before. Her label and management did everything in their power to make sure she'd get a few hits. They changed her music, her style numerous times until something would stick. Sadly nothing about her is truly authentic.

Her first video was a straight up copy of Night Time, My Time. New Americana was a carbon copy of National Anthem for gen Z. When all of that didn’t stick, they made her a sellout and even went against her wishes of making more punk-oriented music.

Unlike Halsey, Lana and Sky didn’t oblige to the wishes of their labels. Lana also has Ben and Ed who stick up a lot for her. Things really started to change for Lana when they didn’t let her release Cola as a single and when they almost didn’t let her release West Coast as the lead for UV (they were pushing for Black Beauty). That’s when she really stopped giving a fuck and when they stopped investing into her in terms of promo etc.

20 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

paging @Terrence Loves Me….. mothers day is soon and we will treat her if she spills on sky :true:

ok what do you guys want to know? :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am so glad I don’t stan her. NTMT is a much easier listen if you pretend she released it in the 80s & she died or quit music lmao… genuinely don’t understand how an artist with social media accounts in this day & age is comfortable not speaking to their fans at all & letting their career become a sad meme. :rip: leak the whole album at this point she doesn’t even care about the single. 

14417469274.gif

The last thing i want to happen is masochism to leak honestly. Some of you have waited 9 years and I know how difficult that must be so you deserve a full rollout. Sky even said the album leaking is the worst thing that could happen, and knowing her if it leaks before it’s even announced she’ll just cancel the release of it. Of course i want to hear it and it will probably leak around the official release date, but i don’t want it to happen if we haven’t even gotten a album announcement yet. Be patient everybody and it will probably be worth it:wub: leak some outtakes though

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

The last thing i want to happen is masochism to leak honestly. Some of you have waited 9 years and I know how difficult that must be so you deserve a full rollout. Sky even said the album leaking is the worst thing that could happen, and knowing her if it leaks before it’s even announced she’ll just cancel the release of it. Of course i want to hear it and it will probably leak around the official release date, but i don’t want it to happen if we haven’t even gotten a album announcement yet. Be patient everybody and it will probably be worth it:wub: leak some outtakes though

Yeah

Non ironically I think Sky would really k-word herself or go totally insane on Instagram if Masochism leaked before the promotion even starts

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

7 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

May calendar was updated @EXODUS please do ya thing

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

1 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

I said I wouldn't be part of this thread anymore until she releases ANYTHING. 

Buuuuuut I can't say no (to myself, lol) to the Little Zebraris. 

Let the May madness begin. 

scary-spongebob.gif

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Yeah I def don’t see her as a musical artist anymore. I don’t care that the single’s coming soon it probs will be another downhill lullaby type situation. Until she has an entire second album out she’s just a d-list celebrity who did a musical project almost a decade ago

qfrWuBl.png