TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

She looks great but where’s the single? Why was she invited. 

I think she's partnered with marc jacobs or something iirc

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

SHE'S SO GORGEOUS:oprah4:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

24 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

oh my god she is so stunning i simply stan this woman ! can’t wait for the single omfgggggggg

She looks gorgeous! 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, imbennett said:

she looks absolutely beautiful it does not fit the theme and those shoes should be burned. i am so happy to see her in public again.

At least she didn't show up looking like a clown. Remember Katy as a chandelier or a hamburger?

Sky looks like a classic beauty. 

10 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

At least she didn't show up looking like a clown. Remember Katy as a chandelier or a hamburger?

Sky looks like a classic beauty. 

ABSOLUTELYYY again she looks gorgeous!!!!

I have no doubt that she's really coming, she's been trying so hard to get a little trust from us, in some videos you can see how she was a little uncomfortable being there... I'm really feeling a little bad about having put her in some demanding situations when in fact she has no obligation to do or not do something.

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

this is HUGE like when was the last time she did this sort of mainstream promo/event???!!?!!! i feel like i’m hallucinating it’s amazing to see she is still thriving 

She finally found a team that is pushing her to do something lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde