TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

54 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Sky looks amazing. It's simple and beautiful. I'm not sure what some ppl are on because this is pretty on theme... it's rich and glamours.

The theme isn’t just rich and glamours. The theme is Gilded Glamour, Glided refers to the 1870s to 1890s. She looks wonderful but she’s not really on theme. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

i know tonight must have been anxiety inducing for her but she looked so confident and gorgeous, i'm honestly so proud of her for being there. between the single announcement with the music video and this new publishing deal and attention from capitol and festival dates and her $35K met gala ticket there is clearly an investment being made, i feel optimistic that an album is coming. maybe i will eat my words. i've been listening to her music since she released 'one' and it was honestly emotional seeing her out at a high profile event after years of effective radio silence. even if she doesn't write every lyric of every song i still think she's a visionary artist and unique talent with a beautiful voice. i just really want her to succeed :crai:

2 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i know tonight must have been anxiety inducing for her but she looked so confident and gorgeous, i'm honestly so proud of her for being there. between the single announcement with the music video and this new publishing deal and attention from capitol and festival dates and her $35K met gala ticket there is clearly an investment being made, i feel optimistic that an album is coming. maybe i will eat my words. i've been listening to her music since she released 'one' and it was honestly emotional seeing her out at a high profile event after years of effective radio silence. even if she doesn't write every lyric of every song i still think she's a visionary artist and unique talent with a beautiful voice. i just really want her to succeed :crai:

This. Hit the nail on the head. Maybe there isn’t an album coming right away, but there is clearly a lot more effort being put in than ever before. The fact that her label has acknowledged her publicly and that she is able to go to events like this really goes to show that there’s still interest in her and I think that her long hiatus has definitely helped with that. 

Also: By now, Capitol will have heard a lot of the new material so them putting effort into her career shows that the new music is good. They wouldn't invest in her - especially after almost a decade of new material - if the new record wasn't something show stopping. 

8 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

The theme isn’t just rich and glamours. The theme is Gilded Glamour, Glided refers to the 1870s to 1890s. She looks wonderful but she’s not really on theme. 

the theme was In America: An Anthology Of Fashion.

“While 'Lexicon' is expansive, reflecting on qualities that have defined, and continue to define, American fashion, 'Anthology' is more focused, presenting isolated stories on the work of individual designers and dressmakers, many of whom were women,"

1 hour ago, iconiclogan said:

the theme was In America: An Anthology Of Fashion.

“While 'Lexicon' is expansive, reflecting on qualities that have defined, and continue to define, American fashion, 'Anthology' is more focused, presenting isolated stories on the work of individual designers and dressmakers, many of whom were women,"

no? that was last years theme

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

28 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

no? that was last years theme

it’s a bit confusing but last years theme was: In America: A Lexicon of Fashion.

This year was: In America: An Anthology of Fashion.