TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

imagine if we got march don’t forget announcement, april single release + video + live performance, may met gala appearance + getting ready vogue video and then june album announcement…….:facepalm:

an incredible promo strategy for a late summer album :trisha:

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

3 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

Met Gala 2019 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

have you heard it?

No but just from the snippets it sounds amazing 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

Stop trying to make that Hatch girl happen, she is nowhere near Sky.

Her appearance is enough for me to forgive the delay, how is she so gorgeous after all these years? 

the way Hatchie ended Sky with so much ease and y’all mad!!!!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

21 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

the way Hatchie ended Sky with so much ease and y’all mad!!!!

I try to get into Hatchie but:

1) she sounds nothing like Sky

2) her music is good but to me is very uninspired and lifeless, it doesn't motivate me to keep hearing or even save it on my library. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hatcheries music is good until you pay attention to the lyrics 

Just now, paltargeist said:

Hatcheries music is good until you pay attention to the lyrics 

(But sounds nothing like sky’s so idg the comparison)

7 minutes ago, rural legend said:

OMG I KNEW SHE'D DELIVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!1

https://imgur.com/DC0NAcb

Is that Kim Petras???

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Well, nothing will happen today, so...

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

4 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

Fkaswift Sky GIF - Fkaswift Sky Ferreira - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

9 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

She has cheek filler now also

Its her bone structure which is easier to see with 'dry' facial flesh as shes gotten older. It's pretty unique to Sky, because she doesn't have sharp qualities everywhere. But in this image, you'll see she has more of the Dramatic face on the left (probably mixed with blunt/natural)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDqwwk5LkoO38rMMFBcbN

I actually hate her.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

32 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I love this gif. We need it in our Lanaboards emojis!

Please @Elle