TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, 111 said:

she will delay the single 3 months if she sees this lool 

She already was intending to delay for 2 years lol 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Not her life being one big comedy movie lmao. Istg those things only happen to her. From her asking Soundcloud to give her back her password, a thousand sound malfunctions at Pitchfork 2019 and now this, she just attracts chaos ddd. 

It's a shame tho because this will undoubtedly cause her anxieties to flare up and she'll halt every plan they had. I'm 100% certain now we won't be seeing DF until June or July. It's a mess. 

I really want to know what tf is she doing rn, I'm almost sure she already know about this...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

26 minutes ago, moondrunk said:

Not her life being one big comedy movie lmao. Istg those things only happen to her. From her asking Soundcloud to give her back her password, a thousand sound malfunctions at Pitchfork 2019 and now this, she just attracts chaos ddd. 

It's a shame tho because this will undoubtedly cause her anxieties to flare up and she'll halt every plan they had. I'm 100% certain now we won't be seeing DF until June or July. It's a mess. 

she booked festivals in june so i think we’ll hear it before then, or she’s going to ‘debut’ it at the festival and never release it