TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky is exactly Elon's type 

✔️Around 30 years old 

✔️Platinum blonde 

✔️Skinny 

✔️Artsy

I feel like it really happened and that Elon's ego was crushed.  Regardless, I love that our girl is getting some publicity. Her ratchet record label should use the opportunity to release her music. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

6 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

Let the Wario Musk legal era begin

Wario Elon Musk GIF - Wario Elon Musk Elon Wario - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, wildstar said:

scrapped asf

I swear I read "scrapped as if"

Fuck, I need that EP on Spotify :icant:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Remember when she released her music video for Zebra?

Look at the aesthetic! :wub:

GIF everything is embarrassing sky ferreira - GIF animado en GIFER

I'm starting to think that Sky will probably prolong our wait with DF, even if it wasn't their intention and it's just someone's joke, this has reached high proportions, even sky's mother posted a story commenting on, Sky will probably wait for the fire to go down to get out of limbo again... congratulations to the sweetheart who did this!

Oh my god lol, this one has over 100k likes

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

shes probably just watching twin peaks again and having a good time doing so coz now she has another excuse to not release anything im fearing!!

in the meantime... gonna need a repress of ntmt on vinyl missed my chance at OU back in the day  :toofloppy:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, Greta Bowie said:

I'm starting to think that Sky will probably prolong our wait with DF, even if it wasn't their intention and it's just someone's joke, this has reached high proportions, even sky's mother posted a story commenting on, Sky will probably wait for the fire to go down to get out of limbo again... congratulations to the sweetheart who did this!

i feel like the opposite is true. she's been gone so long and she needs all the free promo she can get. she literally said at the met afterparty that she was there to promote music, why would her getting attention from going change this at all?

Well, she's having free promo now, is the best moment to release DF

I'm sure their new management team is super intelligent and won't ruin this golden opportunity. THANK YOU WHOEVER MADE UP THIS STORY lol

I swear I have never ever being more curious to know what Sky is thinking than I am right now

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

s1QDTNN.png

Um..... ???? Of course it says no additional songs found though but I find that strange 

Also no clue where I got this album, maybe from on here or soulseek idk