TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

23 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

should we prepare for a surprise drop?

yes :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

BREAKING: Alt music act Melanie Martinez has sold her 2022 Comeback single “Macadamia Nut Pussy” to up and coming indie singer Sky Ferreira. The song was rerecorded with a much more -downtown abbey- feel, and Sky on writing credits… The difference between the versions is yet to become noticeable, but undeniably this will be the cause of the albums delay , yet again. :oprah4:

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

BREAKING: Alt music act Melanie Martinez has sold her 2022 Comeback single “Macadamia Nut Pussy” to up and coming indie singer Sky Ferreira. The song was rerecorded with a much more -downtown abbey- feel, and Sky on writing credits… The difference between the versions is yet to become noticeable, but undeniably this will be the cause of the albums delay , yet again. :oprah4:

The two are also working on a single together ’Cocaine Under the Bleachers with my Bestie’ from Melanies upcoming album ‘I don’t want to grow up’. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 hours ago, zombie girl said:

me checking skyferreira.lnk.to/dontforget and skyferreira.lnk.to/masochism everyday and waiting for the presave to go live before it’s officially announced :toofloppy:

Girl we're such geniuses, I've doing this for weeks... the 404 error appearing every damn time...:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

2 photos and 1 video teasing an announcement of a date for a single :pout:

Lmao it was basically "Hey, I still haven't forgot about it :brows:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

22 hours ago, zombie girl said:

i swear she had a curse put on her or something like literally every time she steps out and does ANYTHING something always goes wrong, it’s actually kind of sad :defeated:

I also thought of that and I swear that she's so unlucky. People go viral everyday for stupid shit, people like Dixie D'amelio have a music career while Sky's trapped with a debut album and zero publicity. She should've been more scandalous and more of a clout chaser. Maybe that would've made her more interesting just like how everyone is obsessed with Julia Fox now. 

It reminds me how Madison Beer had everything handed to her but is still more of a huge influencer than an artist. She's getting recognition now after 10 years of being a musician. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

7 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

Let the Wario Musk legal era begin

Wario Elon Musk GIF - Wario Elon Musk Elon Wario - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde