TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, EmptyPromises said:

WHOA the visuals here!

I'm excited seeing it, because aren't the Masochism visuals still following this?

back in the day when it was released it, sky promoted it with words that sounded sth like 'the visual introduction to masochism'

3 hours ago, AOK said:

back in the day when it was released it, sky promoted it with words that sounded sth like 'the visual introduction to masochism'

I hope the syle stays.

This, though:

SKY_8.jpg?format=1500w

I do like how committed she is to David Lynching around the place

Yeah I don't think this is getting announced anytime soon haha. Fingers crossed we get it in June tho. 

Just listened to a bunch of the demos that surfaced and OBSESSED with All To Myself. A shame that there's only one verse in the demo. I think it's been confirmed by insiders that everything that leaked has been scrapped, but would love to hear a final version of that song one day. 

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

wait- ITS HAPPENING :oprah4:

I'm sorry but she's obviously talking about Skah Ferreira so I guess that no collab is coming. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 5/7/2022 at 3:02 AM, HEARTCORE said:

its either because you have where the light gets in or black & blues. they're released tracks and itunes matches them with their own versions and tries to see if there are any other tracks in the album. dont get too excited lol

i was hoping :( 

so there was a snippet posted on one of the leak sites, is it real or from another song? 

edit: its multiple snippets from multiple sources, it's pretty cute tho

15 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

A Boy Harsher X Sky Ferreira collab would be such a serve :xcry:

I love that group and I thought many times how Sky would have a perfect collab with them. The song Machina sounds like a perfect Sky Ferreira song 2022 edition. 

Btw, I read the comments under the Elon Musk rumor thread where they attached Everything Is Embarrassing to promote her music while it's going viral. It's crazy how much boomer and gen x men were hating on her. They claimed that she can't sing because of the effects on her voice, like it was literally made to sound like the 80s. They were also leaving comments like 'never heard of her' which are already annoying on its own. People here who can't speak English haven't heard about Doja Cat so nobody gives a shit that you have never heard of someone. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

The fact that May 13th would have been the perfect release date and they’re letting it pass by is the most infuriating part of this whole rollout. 

I guess knowing that the song is coming at some point is the most frustrating part. She literally has festival performances coming up in June - what are they waiting for? At this rate, she’ll have no time to promote it. 

5 hours ago, shady said:

I love that group and I thought many times how Sky would have a perfect collab with them. The song Machina sounds like a perfect Sky Ferreira song 2022 edition. 

Yes!! Now I need for a Machina remix with her voice to exist :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is coming in June, I'm sorry guys.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Glued all Don't Forget snippets and posted you guys know where. you're welcome mwah 

:duck:

First snippet sounds so good wtf :omg: 

How have I never heard it?!?!!!

15 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

First snippet sounds so good wtf :omg: 

How have I never heard it?!?!!!

Which one did you hear? The "I'm the real bad girl" one? Or the instrumental one? Both sound stunning. I feel like this will be another 5 minute song. 

Yeah it's out there. I haven't listened yet, but the full version is out there. 

2 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

I can't @ it leaking in full. Sky's team really fucked this release up

They did. The leakers definitely held back from leaking the whole thing out of sympathy for Sky since they already shared snippets a month ago, but I guess even they got annoyed by the song not being out yet. 

At least this should be coming out soon now. The video is done so the release should be imminent.