TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

7 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

Trash records trolling again

Literally the lamest hype EVERRR! They're not even trying to look like they care. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I'm comparing the file I had to the one that just leaked in pro tools & there's no way this is the "final version", I don't know who your sources are but from what I can decipher through all the shit that's been rubbed on it the mixing is almost identical to the one I have... it's hard to compare with the audio being ridiculously tainted, but like I predicted there's tons of shitty EQS, compression & clipping. (the amount of data compressed into the bitrate has been reduced as well) Don't know why someone would leak something so tampered with & then claim it's the "final mix"..the clipping is literally over 3 db:nono:  

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

I'm enjoying the track sm may somebody post the lyrics or sumn I don't get what's she singing nnn

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

9 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

There's a fire in your leak :bop:

My Engineer Leak Some Of My Music Ima Smoke His Ass Bfb Da Packman GIF - My

It's either out this friday or until June. This is getting fucking nuts.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

52 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

her comeback single just leaked and she’s on instagram trying to save the rhinos

Greta Thunberg if she slayed

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

LITTLE TROUBLED GIRL YOU SEE :burn:

BURNING DOWN YOUR HOUSE OF CERTAINTY :burn:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

My ears are itching to listen to the song but I really decided to wait, if this song is not on Spotify by friday I'll just give it up

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

She worked with Tamaryn on some songs didn't she? I hope some of their work survived, i started listening to Tamaryn because i was curious and i really liked her music, i even ended up going to her show when she came to Brazil.

this song is soooooo sooo good:

Everytime I see Tamaryn I feel like she is doing what Sky was expected to do years ago. 

Just how Coco Morier did what many expected Sky to do after leaving her pop persona for a more indie pop persona. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Since someone brought up Downhill Lullaby...

I really can picture Don't Forget opening Masochism right after Downhill Lullaby Alternative Version coming along

:tommy:

ANYWAY STREAM/BUY DON'T FORGET................

Spoiler

WHEN IT FINALLY GETS RELEASEDDDDD!!!!!!????????????:duck:

The song is amazing idk what y’all are talking about. I know everyone is terrified this will throw things off but with the mv done I think it’ll just get the ball rolling faster I hope and she will just drop it.

With her new team, the festivals, video, and the met gala/Elon publicity, they would be dumb not to pounce on this opportunity to properly kick off this era. 

yes I know we are talking about sky, and yes I know I’m delusional. But I still stan

Song is actually growing on me (it was a very disappointing first listen) but there isn't much punch to it. Now if I Pray For Rain hadn't leaked and THAT was her comeback single...that would've been a collapse.

1 hour ago, 400lux said:

Song is actually growing on me (it was a very disappointing first listen) but there isn't much punch to it. Now if I Pray For Rain hadn't leaked and THAT was her comeback single...that would've been a collapse.

Hopefully it still ends up on the album

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif