TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

52 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

:xgiggle:

i’ll just be saving for the vinyl 

I'm also 'saving' but know damn well I'll spend it on fast fashion summer clothes :awkney2:

I'll probably go on a vinyl shopping spree if I visit some EU country this summer because the vinyl prices here are ridiculous. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Well if she really scrapped Pray for Rain just because it leaked, then that's the biggest act of self-sabotage I've ever seen and one of the dumbest career moves one could make. That's an instant pop perfection classic anthem and by far one of the best songs she's ever done ( top 3 as far as my opinion is concerned)... it would probably be one of her most appreciated songs and the cherry on top for Masochism (most people haven't even listened to it yet). Scrapping songs that good after a decade of giving nothing is insane behavior. Same goes for Guardian. Anyway, hopefully this is not true.

8 minutes ago, Darkbloomep said:

Well if she really scrapped Pray for Rain just because it leaked, then that's the biggest act of self-sabotage I've ever seen and one of the dumbest career moves one could make. That's an instant pop perfection classic anthem and by far one of the best songs she's ever done ( top 3 as far as my opinion is concerned)... it would probably be one of her most appreciated songs and the cherry on top for Masochism (most people haven't even listened to it yet). Scrapping songs that good after a decade of giving nothing is insane behavior. Same goes for Guardian. Anyway, hopefully this is not true.

I agree completely. Both Guardian and Pray for Rain deserve proper releases. I don’t see how even sky could banish those to her dark cellar of scrapped songs. They are perfection and I can’t imagine any team allowing that to happen knowing they could make $$$ on those hands down

25 minutes ago, Darkbloomep said:

Agree 

Guardian is also REALLY good, but idk I Pray For Rain have something more that make it even more "essential" than Guardian.

Guardian is an amazing pop song, but IPFR sounds like a dark night when suddenly a unbelievably shiny rainbow starts spreading all the colors over the sky and you start crying... Just magical

Just hoping they both get released either on a deluxe or Side B 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Pray for rain is truly stunning and definitely easily one of her best, I can see how it was a transitional song made during these 9 years though. It compliments the soft side of her discog so well with tracks like eie, sad dream, ghost, all my lovers die. I want her to successfully build out her ballad and midtempo side with acoustic and atmospheric production.

Guardian I do NOT want released...

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

14 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

@111 is the release still scheduled? The person that leaked the file now claims that the May 19th date has been deleted from DSPs.

interesting. maybe an earlier release then but unsure.

1 minute ago, zombie girl said:

i hope this means it’s coming earlier then 😭

its never coming now... sky ferreira is hive minded illusion weve all shared for the past 10 years. she doesnt really even exist :true: Masochism is us dealing with the reality if it